1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can promote Facebook Fan Page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Abey John, Dec 13, 2013.

I have a fan page https://www.facebook.com/fashion4mine i want to promote and also i want to get likes for it. let me know please how i can get it. Please help

Abey John, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  2. Host Dingle

Host Dingle Member

Best Answers:
    For get quick like there is two options. One is auto like (addmefast.com) and another is paid advertising by facebook. But i recommend to use second one if you have budget.

Host Dingle, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  3. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with Host Dingle. addmefast.com is very good site to increase members or likes

Henry Calvin, Dec 31, 2013 IP
    Hamza Huzaifa likes this.
  4. stormfr

stormfr Active Member

Best Answers:
    with a little work or imacro you can get enough credit for get 1000 like to your page in 1 day

with socialmediaexplode you can get like too
    youlikehits don't have anymroe like but i think you can still get +1 there

stormfr, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  5. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. On your site, put Facebook logo with some title like LIKE/JOIN us on Facebook
    2. Post regular updates & your products/services to Facebook page
    3. Respond to people comments, pictures & videos on Facebook
    4. Encourage people to LIKE your FB page so you can have better traffic via regular updates

sisatel, Dec 31, 2013 IP
  6. Rahulkapoor1

Rahulkapoor1 Member

Best Answers:
    Engage with your audience and know their interest and let them know how your product or service is useful to them.If they are interested they will definitely be your brand ambassadors and the promotion is automated.

Rahulkapoor1, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  7. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldnt got for addmefast.com as its all useless likes. There is also massvirals.com but it looks the same, probably some fake accounts or just like exchange site.

There is another site that works different fanslave.com.

What they are doing is they adverise your page till it gets the requested amount of likes. You can select counties as well.
    The likes from this site should really be interested in what your page is about and this is much better than those automated likes that are not going to see even one of
    your posts.
    if you only after likes and don't care about the quality you can go to fiverr.com and get thousands for $5.

You should remember that facebook is hunting down those who buy and those who sale likes. Buying fake likes can get you account in danger, its also setting red flags if you get 1k likes in one day, just like this!
    Good luck

bobestes, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  8. jhonsea

jhonsea Member

Best Answers:
    You can go for paid likes also, But wait for genuine likes and people who read your content and really likes your page, Write good content for the users with related images. Join on related Facebook groups add people from there, ask them to like your page, like those page too.
    cheers.

jhonsea, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't even worry about the likes when you haven't even got your page in order. Decide who is responsible for maintaining it and give them targets to meet. You don't even post once a month - most of the activity has been changing cover photos. I'd go for daily posting if possible but definitely several times a week. Look at the pages you like and review their posting habits - some of it will be personal, some promotional, some relevant to the topic and some funny. Find the balance that works for your target market. Don't even consider advertising until you have that sorted.

Think about how you present yourself too. Your page looks nice but on this forum your avatar is tacky (by NZ standards) and the two don't really work together IMO. Anyone doing their homework on the company will wonder if the fashionable nice girl is just a front for something seedy.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    sarahk, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  10. Asif Jahfar

Asif Jahfar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have good option of addmefast.com register here get free point and get likes

Asif Jahfar, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do you think the page is ready for promotion?

sarahk, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  12. sinhtl

sinhtl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also have questions that you do not know how

sinhtl, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  13. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your fan page has only 140 likes. This'a new page. For a new fan page, the first thing first is to have something interesting and/or useful on the page so visitors can like your page for a reason once they get there. There’re many ways to drive visitors to a fan page.

1. Run Facebook paid ads. The cost per like could be from 1 cent to one dollar per like depends on your targeting-GEO and niche.
    2. Invite your Facebook friends to like your page. The conversion rate is from a few percentage to 20% again depends on quality of your friend list and niche.
    3. Drive visitors from your other traffic sources (followers on other social media platforms, your websites, email list and etc.).
    4. Share the social page on social bookmarking sites (digg, reddit, delicious and stumbleupon).
    5. Participate in related forums with fan page URL in signature.

Here’s a list of 20 case studies (summary of ideas and results) on how businesses from large to small have grown their Facebook fan base. They’re inspirational and entertaining.

http://www.4th-media.com/case_studies/facebook_fan.php

There're more options to grow the fan/follower base organically once you have an initial audience base of 1,000 or more.

dejaone, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  14. Chuck Rodgers

Chuck Rodgers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Addmefast is a good way, but proper social media marketing is the proper way to do it.
    Social Media marketing means that you would have to use all social media sites to promote your page.
    Or at another forum i read that if you ask other page owners to promote your page in exchange of you promoting their website on your page, then that also helps.
    There are so many other pages that struggle in the beginning to get likes, so ask them to help you and you help them in exchange.

Chuck Rodgers, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  15. rhrayhan

rhrayhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you could do it by sharing with your friend and groups.

rhrayhan, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  16. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can probably start with 1) Putting your FB page everywhere, 2) Share your Facebook page with friends and family, 3) You need to post regularly & effectively, 4) Don't be afraid to ask people to join your fan page.

janinaherz, May 14, 2014 IP
  17. Ay3sha

Ay3sha Active Member

Best Answers:
    For quick likes I'll suggest you to buy likes from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc. :) Else try facebook advertising.

Ay3sha, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  18. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook advertisements are the best and reliable option to get permanent and real end users likes for your FB page. Keep posting good things on your FB page that inspire people to share your content and it will definitely increase likes and reach of your FB page posts.

JoomlaDesigner, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  19. DeanInfotech1

DeanInfotech1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best option is post most attractive content , Tag your friends in pics, share your page in other social network

DeanInfotech1, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  20. webtalk

webtalk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why not join a paid service, fb ads looks best and have a very good conversion.

webtalk, Jun 26, 2014 IP