1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On Page SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eddied1990, Dec 26, 2013.

i hired some people to do off site seo for me, back linking, mostly. twitter and facebook i dominate because this is the field i am in. now i am fairly new to on page seo. my website is (teamfollowpromo.com)what do i have to do for on page seo any examples take a look at my site and please any advice will be helpful. and if someone can help me on page, i can help someone on marketing services like twitter or facebook or instagram whatever you guys need. but please let me know any advice is greatly appreciated

eddied1990, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  2. Hopeforfuture

Hopeforfuture Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On Page SEO

website Error
    Title tag
    description
    content
    alt tag
    5% keyword present

Hopeforfuture, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  3. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    H1 tags (and to a lesser extent, H2 tags)
    Image alt tags
    meta-description tag
    meta-keywords tag
    Keyword density
    Title tags
    Internal linking

Akhil Swatantra, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  4. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    On-page is most important before you start Off-page SEO.
    On-Page Optimization – The technique which is used to change on the Page for the purpose of ranking that page in SEPR is Called On-Page Optimization. It includes...
    1. Meta Keywords.
    2. Meta title.
    3. Meta description
    4. URL optimization.
    5. Heading tag optimization

santhoshreddi, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  5. Katherine Olivia

Katherine Olivia Member

Best Answers:
    In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results

Katherine Olivia, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  6. ejelisha John

ejelisha John Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On-page SEO is very important for search engines to determine what to rank your business' website for.You must have clearly defined header tags & a website i.e easy to crawl for search engine.

ejelisha John, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  7. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    on page seo technique involves following methods
    competitor analysis
    keyword analysis
    content optimization
    image optimization
    meta tag optimization
    sitemap creation
    robot.txt file creation
    thanks

My Property Stores, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  8. nasindo

nasindo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Meta keywords - Count: 0 keywords

Some people talk that there is no need anymore for inserting the meta keywords for onpage seo, but I trully believe it is necessery... What did you think guys?

nasindo, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  9. eddied1990

eddied1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i was thinking of making a page on my site, and everyday write new articles about what is going on in the social media world, do you think that will benefit my ranking or not?

eddied1990, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  10. jas jsdfasf

jas jsdfasf Peon

Best Answers:
    Use this tool http://moz.com/tools/onpage-grader to automatically check your on page SEO

jas jsdfasf, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  11. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely!
    This is one of the first things we recommend to clients - add a blog, update it as often as you can with relevant content.
    I would suggest that you add a sub-domain of blog.teamfollowpromo.com and add a Wordpress install to emulate the look and feel of your current site.

Static sites with random content added only occasionally don't do as well as constantly updated sites, this is a fact we should all come to terms with. Sites which add new content regularly (preferably daily) do far better in search engines than those which remain static, unless you already dominate for a very specific keyword. Local companies with little competition don't need a blog to update daily, but global companies and sites seeking an audience seeking you with various adaptations of a keyword or search term need to constantly update to remain relevant in the competitive market.

For example, if you're a flower company in Milwaukee, you might only have two competitors, so gaining the top spot for "Milwaukee flower delivery" will be easy to achieve. But you're offering a service to a global audience, with massive competition, so you need to target more keywords than a local company providing a local service. In order to compete, you need to have a lot more content on there and regular updates too.

Don't forget to make it interesting, and remember that humor is great for gaining followers and social sharing. You could add examples of Twitter marketing gone wrong (there are always plenty of examples of that), or share success stories from clients. There are, of course, always opportunities to link through to your main site and promote your business, but you shouldn't make every post about that.

Conran, Dec 29, 2013 IP