1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Penalized the Domain , Would still worth to SEO inner pages?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mahnazkut, Dec 27, 2013.

Google penalty effected on my website. I wonder if homepage had been hit by penguin would it be possible to rank inner pages with "proper SEO". I am not sure if google punishes all pages of the site.
    It is way too hard to clean links pointed to homepage but inner pages has little or no links. I could follow the new rules of google SEO to rank them if this would worth.

mahnazkut, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  2. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not a guru but a sane advice would be to let the domain drop and move on to a fresh domain. It is easier to rank on a fresh domain rather then recover from a penalty.

newbie191, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  3. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen cases where Google has either just punished on a page level or on the entire domain. A recent example of Google penalising a site on a domain level would be the Rap Genius case, where all pages were affected. Not sure what you're asking as your English is all over the place, but if your site has been penalised then you'll need to go through the process of checking your website's backlink profile for dodgy links. You will either have to disavow them using the disavow tool or contact those websites to remove any links to your site.

echo_unlimited, Dec 27, 2013 IP
    mahnazkut likes this.
  4. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have some fresh sites but don't want to throw this old and very established website.

5. mahnazkut

Best Answers:
    Thanks, sorry about my grammar mistakes.
    I could try to disavow links and see if this helps.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  6. zmoney12

zmoney12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have ranked a few sites after using the "disavow" tool. After using it give the site some time in google to settle. Nothing is going to happen with a penalized domain over night. Then after the smoke has cleared,m build some high quality and high trust links at the site. This will show google that you are moving in the right direction.

zmoney12, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  7. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your site is not showing on the Google anymore I would recommend you to leave your domain name and continue with white hat SEO with that domain rather than putting your time to rank on a penalized domain. You are never sure whether you will get your domain ranking again in google or what time it will take so it's better to work on a new domain.

Joe Badger, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  8. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly what I want to say don't want to move established site, just wait you would not recover over night, it takes couple of months between this period remove unnecessary links and build authority links.

If you want to get traffic then find other way like email marketing, social sites, guest post etc till you regain trust from Google.

mukesh4bs, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  9. zmoney12

zmoney12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is not 100% true. I have bought penalized domains that people thought were dead. Went in with the disavow tool, got the crap links or "SAPE" links out of there and let it sit. I then built social signals at the domain, in a few weeks I was ranking. Google wants to work with you, if you can prove you are going down the right path they will put you back in the serps. It is all dependent on if you have the time to make google look at you as a "team player" in their eyes.

zmoney12, Dec 28, 2013 IP
  10. mahnazkut

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot. Sent a disavow list of URLs. Waiting and hoping some good results. By the way,in disavow text How do we disavow entire domain instead of individual URLs?

mahnazkut, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  11. tycho

tycho Member

Best Answers:
    You enter domain:domain.com in the disavow file
    Good luck with disavow though, I haven't seen a single case of disavow working by itself.
    You will likely need to remove the links before you see anything work.

tycho, Dec 31, 2013 IP
    mahnazkut likes this.
  12. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    No ... because innerpages also use domain ! So SEO don't worth it...

John Dave, Jan 1, 2014 IP