1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High quality sites without doing link building?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by unna, Dec 26, 2013.

HI guys....

Can we make a high quality website without doing link building?

unna, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  2. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can have the perfect website with all the greatest post, but if you are talking about high quality as in ranking then no.

Lue Hang, Dec 26, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  3. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes You Can build But You need To make Your Website Attracitve And Do Proper Work And Write High Quality Content.

Akhil Swatantra, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  4. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HI
    Can you please show me any example?

thanks

unna, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  5. johny.petson

johny.petson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google allow you to build link but way by Google updates, like Guest Post!!!

johny.petson, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I guess link building has also its own significant !!! You can always depend on the content !!!

John Dave, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  7. Saddam Hossain

Saddam Hossain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, without link building you can make high quality sites. And the site probably will not rank. Quality link building is important with quality content.

Saddam Hossain, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  8. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't do much for link building. I hate garbage links. I focus more on site optimization and thank god one of my sites is now PR4.
    So, the answer is yes to your question. However, I think we still have to do some link building strategies such as social network, forum posting, social bookmark and so forth.

Happy holiday!

imuncutno1, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  9. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you need some links to your website, or it is essentially an "orphan" out there, with no way for people to find it. Yes, you can get it indexed by the search engines, and people can theoretically find you through search. But without some quality links to your webpages, the search engines are not likely to rank you high in the search engine results (SERPs). Therefore, you will not get any search traffic, either.

So yes, even a great website needs links to it to score high in the search rankings.

Jim4767, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  10. Prakash Bankar

Prakash Bankar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need high pr links :)

Prakash Bankar, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  11. Yourwebsolution

Yourwebsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    High do follow pr links from the same niche that is :)

Yourwebsolution, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  12. ph00l

ph00l Peon

Best Answers:
    You will find all drama serials stuff in our website which provides our viewers to watch and download totally free http://www.indiatvs.com

ph00l, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  13. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    VukasinI, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  14. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.. @unna , you can see many examples.
    1. amazon.com
    2. flipkart.com
    3. ebay.com
    4. wallmart.com
    5. jcpenney.com

and many quality websites they give very low priority for link building.

Paresh Shrimali, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  15. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YEs you can!

And actually that is the best way to create a blog!

The backlinks will come naturally as many people will start liking your content and link back to them.

Just think about this....

The more quality and valuable content you have the more people are likely to share it - right!

And if all you focus on is creating very very great and valuable content for people then they will also probably link to your posts because they got so much good, valuable knowledge from it.

Think about this ... when you find a Blog Post that is sooo valuable and it has solved so many problems for you.... and one day some of your buddies online ask you some of the same questions that one blog post you found online answered for you - you are most likely to tell your friends about that blog post and possibly share that link with them.

And all because that Blog Post was so valuable - you could not really find it anywhere else online...

This is why Creating the best blog post/article that really solves people's problems is very important if you want to get the best out of each one of the visitors that read that content.

I have seen a lot of guys that only focused on creating the BEST and most Unique&Valuable Content for their blogs without worrying about the backlinks - only on the marketing of that content through other methods - and today they all are starting to earn some money from their blogs. And their following grows bigger and faster cuz they share very, VERY Valuable Content all the time.

Another thing....

I hope everyone keeps in mind that in Front of the Search Engines Eyes, Google's Eyes, backlinks to a site/page online are meant to be a natural process - where a site would link back to very valuable information because of the VALUABLE Content and not to give that link a boost in the search results - and getting a backlink yourself from other sites is almost not good SEO. You want the Backlinks for your SEO to come naturally. Good SEO is about providing the best solution possible to the Search Engine Users - is not about showing the user what you are forcing the search engines to show.

I hope this information helps you!

I wish you much success in your journey online! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 6, 2014 IP