1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different Cache at google!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by rosn007, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear webmasters,

I just noticed a lot of my sites that are meant for SEO purpose are showing different cache than its original. http://www.rietionline.net/ for instance. If someone could enlighten what's causing it, that'd be truly appreciable. Thanks in advance.

rosn007, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  2. jk.deff

jk.deff Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is cloaking, made for the purpose of linking to different resources. Your site is hacked. Try to look at your site through Google's Webmaster as Googlebot.
    You need to restore site from backup and install the latest version of WordPress.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    jk.deff, Dec 25, 2013 IP
    rosn007 likes this.
  3. rosn007

rosn007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like it. I figured all those sites are hosted on same cheap hosting. So, the theory is upon updating the wordpress and plugins, it shall no longer be an issue?

rosn007, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  4. jk.deff

jk.deff Active Member

Best Answers:
    If hacked from the outside, when you update WordPress and plugins should be no problems. Better probably remove all scripts and then again from scratch install the latest versions. Also need to see if htaccess, htaccess permissions and root directory permissions have not been changed.

But if hacked through other sites from this hosting or through some vulnerability of hosting, then this is hard to defend, and then maybe have to change hosting provider.

Maybe the details of hacking can be traced through host logs.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    jk.deff, Dec 25, 2013 IP