1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which module of seo has great future

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Katherine Olivia, Dec 24, 2013.

Hi folks,

Share your experience regarding this

Katherine Olivia, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  2. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i didn't get right your question sorry..do you mean a plugin like in wordpress?

Zebios, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. Steve Oren

Steve Oren Member

Best Answers:
    White hat

Steve Oren, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not getting what you are trying ! To ask ..... modules ?????

John Dave, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  5. anoop.srivastava

anoop.srivastava Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Local Search Marketing and Online Lead Generation is always good. every business owner want local marketing and business leads so if you become master in lead generation then you always grow with business.

anoop.srivastava, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  6. david tsilosani

david tsilosani Active Member

Best Answers:
    guest posting have great future! matt cuts says that we never hit that backlinks! so...

david tsilosani, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  7. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well forums and yahoo answers are the best !!! I am gettin major traffic from it only !!

John Dave, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  8. Jay Palmer

Jay Palmer Peon

Best Answers:
    In my experience the only modules of SEO that have a great future are ones that actually add value to the web. Google is getting so damn smart it is hard to get away with anything that doesn't contribute to their results containing great info - but that is a good thing right? Nothing is more of a pain than searching for a problem you have to find the top 10 are a bunch of web masters trying to push affiliate products without actually giving any decent info… Unless you are those affiliates :)

Here are things I have tried that got me a BIG spanking from Google:

1.Blog Networks
    I used BMR to try and get my way up the search rankings for some pretty competitive key phrases in the fitness niche and it worked MAGICALLY. I can honestly say that it worked really well, however one day I got a few emails from G telling me I had questionable links and to remove them straight away. Obviously I still got a big punishment and BMR (build my rank) is no more.

2. Article Submission Tools
    Now, I can't be 100% sure, but most of the time when you put an article on a submission tool, it gets blasted out to a whole heap of sites. Then people come along and scrape that content off those sites to put it on their own sites. Many of those sites are utter crap and G will penalise you from being associated with them if you site is relatively new.

Here are things I have tried that work LONG TERM. Nobody wants to create a web biz that fails after 2 months.

1. Guest Posting
    This has been mentioned above, however this is the gold standard in my experience. You pay someone a $10 to write up a decent article, then hound a whole lot of people in your niche to see if they want some free content (who doesn't). Then you give it to them with a few natural looking links through the article and offer REAL value to the blog. Follow along with the blog as well and answer people's questions - you will be surprised how many people will click on blog comments. This gives you authority status. There is no need to buy a WSO or eBook to learn how to do this.

Open up a spreadsheet, hit G and type in your niche keyword example: dating "guest post". This will let you see that the site has accepted guest posts before and you can have a better chance of being accepted. Also download the SEO Toolbar for Firefox and check their Page Rank. Don't go giving away great content to some tinny blog.blogspot.helloworld.com. Make sure they have a PR of at LEAST 2, preferably higher.

Also realise they will not want to link to you if your site SUCKS. Make sure you have a decent theme going on (plenty of free WP ones and HTML ones out there. Make sure you have some great content. Even if you don't have a PR they will link back to you if it looks like their guests would get some benefit from being there.

2. Blog & Forum Posting
    Instead of trying to spam the SERPs, how about helping someone with their questions? Jump onto a forum that is in your niche, add a sig and start helping people. Soon you will become known as a regular contributor and people will recognise you. Then they will start recommending your site and being a regular reader.

DON'T spam peoples blogs by leaving a comment where your name is "discount furniture Alabama". Put in your real name and leave a real response. Nobody is going to click on your link if you spam, if you comment even gets allowed. Realise that Google doesn't want to see every single anchor text that points to your site saying the same thing - it has to look natural. This is the same for guest posting. If your site is trying to target "make money selling paris hiltons used underwear", change it up a bit. Try "paris' dirty laundry sale", "celebs jocks for smelling" etc. Anything that looks like a robot has done it will get you in the naughty book.

3. On Page SEO
    A lot of people go way OTT with this. Chill - Google realises your site is about picking up chicks, you don't need to highlight every single keyword and repeat them every single sentence. If you set up your META tags right and you offer great value and do regular blog comments, blog posts and other methods, your page will get good SERPs. If you go way too hardcore with it your site will look spammy.

4. YouTube
    Before you start freaking out about looking fat or having a big pimple on your chin, realise that you can do a hell of a lot without showing your face. Sure your vid might only get 500 views, but if it only takes you 2 mins - why not? Mike Chang the 6 pack shortcuts dude has gone crazy with YouTube and is now mega profitable. Just start doing some powerpoint or camtasia stuff and offer value. If you can't offer value, offer entertainment. Do something dumb and people will start watching.

Hope that helps - anyone feel free to PM for more help

Jay Palmer, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  9. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Natural Link Building Activities are forever best for SEO.

Rev Jain, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  10. aceriker

aceriker Banned

Best Answers:
    Content creation would be the most important module for seo in the future.

aceriker, Jan 2, 2014 IP