1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

seo friendly article

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rasedul560, Dec 24, 2013.

I am confused about the actual keyword density in a seo optimized article.Will you please help me?Thank you for reading.

rasedul560, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  2. Roger Pelt

Roger Pelt Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will easily able to find-out ideal keyword density for article by Googling it. Many people put hard effort raise ranking of an article by including plenty of keywords in their articles, but seriously it tends to keyword stuffing. Write genuine article on whatever topic you want but don't make your article artificial by targeting your keyword again-and-again. Google will easily identify your stuff and your wish to rank higher can be at risk.

Roger Pelt, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As a writer, I'm always asked to stay within 2% and 5%. In a 500 word article, it is about 6 - 8 times. It can be excessive, but that's how they want it to be.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  4. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother with it! Focus on content quality, use synonyms, relevant words, expressions. Write content for real visitors, not search engines.

I recommend you do a search on "semanting indexing", "semantic search".

This "keyword density" thing is an "old school thing". Use the keywords in key positions: some internal links, the page title, the H1 heading... a few other places - strategic locations. But don't follow "density" or Google will get you penalized.

Mr.Dog, Dec 24, 2013 IP
    sirjorgeofculver likes this.
  5. sirjorgeofculver

Best Answers:
    By using "synonyms" you're still adhering to the idea and notion of keyword density.

This is a good piece of advice, however. Focus on writing, and doing it well. It will pay off. I have only 50 posts on my record review site and am pulling $2 from adsense a day now...50 posts! NO weird tricks, no hard linking, no crazy spinners nothing. Just writing.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  6. johnstyle6

johnstyle6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seo friendly articles means that the keyword of your site properly comes in your content at one or two times. This is good for the site. It helps in search engines to indexing the site.

johnstyle6, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  7. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    In a SEO friendly article i will suggest, 2-3% keywords density. It will be great, if you add around two - three percent keywords. Try to be unique and informative. A user reads articles and blogs which has some unique and great ideas. Try to make an article more interesting.

emn, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  8. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    As per recent Google algo update, anything between 0.75% to 2% is fair enough for good on page SEO

winappleworld, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  9. gaara11

gaara11 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's ideally in between 2-4%.

gaara11, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  10. ksparks30

ksparks30 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to different writers, their opinion are different hence the most easy way to know about keyword density in article require, you can easily check your content's keyword density from the tool. smallseotools.com provide the best keyword density tool.

ksparks30, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  11. sirjorgeofculver

Best Answers:
    For my music site, I do not adhere to any percentage, because as anyone can see from the above posts, everyone has the right or wrong opinion on the matter. However, if you just write content, and I mean just write for the sake of writing, you can build that authority and trust with the end user, which is the whole purpose of marketing online.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  12. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    The ideal keyword density must be 2%. For instance in a 100 words article you can use a keyword two times.

faizzsheikh, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  13. sirjorgeofculver

Best Answers:
    Based on what?

This is the type of opinionated substance, I just mentioned is proliferating the internet without any real merit.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 26, 2013 IP