1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is interesting this christmas?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Waqar Akram, Dec 23, 2013.

I wanted to post something interesting for christmas but I thought it would be better what is interesting for you this christmas ?

Anything special you are doing this christmas?

Share your thoughts

Waqar Akram, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Skiing on a very fast run, then drinking a glass of red wine by the fireplace. After that sitting in the hot tub. Next would be supper with friends and family. What I won't be doing on Christmas is working....nope.;)

Spoiltdiva, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  3. Waqar Akram

Waqar Akram Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great (y) , I would be working on christmas because that's only time I am free , otherwise I am always busy in study and exam so migh have to work to grab some money for future.

Waqar Akram, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  4. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Special thing is that I should visit to all my close family members and relatives on Christmas. Share happiness, special gifts and enjoy with them all the day.

1234nasir, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You won't believe it but where I am (FL), today we had about 85F (+29C). Tomorrow will be slightly cooler maybe like 65F (+18C). Doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I grew up having lots and lots of snow and winter related activities around Christmas. Since 2008 Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas because of this damn hot weather.

qwikad.com, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  6. BusinessSpy

BusinessSpy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Home Alone..like every year before on Croatian TVs :D

BusinessSpy, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, up here in Rhode Island, we have already had a couple of plowable snowstorms and temps have dipped as low as 7degreesF (-14C) to date. However, yesterday we hit 65degreesF (18C)and it has been raining all day today. The snow is gone with none in sight, so we will not be having a white Christmase and that works for me (the guy who has to shovel it.)

For me, the holidays will be be filled with family, old friends and good food/drink. And no snow!

jrbiz, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  8. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:
    Good to hear your response :)
    Sadly here I am also in same situation :( but I feel cold at 18 I live in a place when we are used to something more like 25 degree celcius

Waqar Akram, Dec 24, 2013 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is all relative, isn't it? Two days ago when it hit 65F/18C after having been at 7F/-14C earlier in the week, we were running around in shorts and tee shirts and were joking about opening up the swimming pool (which is actually frozen solid right now.) Of course, today we are forecasted for 32F/0C by the end of the day. But we expect this kind of cold on Christmas Eve up here in New England where we always say if you don't like the weather right now, just wait five minutes (it will change.)

jrbiz, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  10. Waqar Akram

Best Answers:
    Today is very cold in here as well.... My fingers are frozen

Waqar Akram, Dec 24, 2013 IP