1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my 39USD with Chris Carpenters Info Cash

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by teloniusz, Jul 28, 2013.

Hi guys,

For some reason I can not access my old thread, so I post it again:

Whoohoo! I finally made some money in the internet with Chris Carpenters' Info Cash!
    This is 39.49 in 3 weeks.

Read carefully, I give away few of my niches/keywords later.

I don't want to make advertisement for Chris' product, I don't provide my affiliate links. I just think it may be helpful for all who try to make some money with internet marketing.

The key of Info Cash is direct linking: you place ads on search engines like 7search or bing for buyer keywords. They click through to the offer, which is your affiliate link and you'll get the comission if they buy.

Sounds simple, it is simple. You can get started in 1 day and you may make the fist sale within a few days. Or 1 day if you are pushing hard and make a lot of ads.

To make it work you have to chose a good product, that has a convincing landing page. And you have to target buyer keywords: product names, brand names. Exclude the words free, scam, refund, they will not convert.

Keywords should have a search volume of local 1000 and above.

I made only 1.49 from 45 clicks = 4 sales on amazon.com. Amazon has only 4-8% comission. But the great thing is they convert highly, because they are well known and have a lot of trust. And they pay you when visitors buy different stuff then the one you promoted. And as your through-clickers are in buying mode, this can happen quite often. Though, rarely with the high price ticket offers.

A great niche is strollers. No one things of them, they are high priced items and parents need them and pay good money.

I am testing the general term "stroller". This is not a buyer keyword (no brand, no model, no product) But it is quite cheap to put an ad for this keyword. So I ended up having a lot of lateral sales (9% conversion, 4 buys from 45 clicks).

Then I made a 38$ sale with a clickbank info product on weight loss. No, I don't want to give away the keywords, sorry. But look for the best weight loss products on clickbank, check the search volume and the costs per click. There is still money to be made for beginners in that niche.

Here is my formula: buyer keywords result in 2-5% conversion. So with a measily 50 clicks per 1 sale (=2%), and a cost of 50 cents per click, you spent 0.50x50 = 25$ per sale. Sounds a lot, but if your comission is above that 25$ you will make money, as in my case.

Chris teaches a lot of options for direct linking per PPC. My tip: don't try too many things at once. You will delute your money and chances.
    Just pick 7search or bing ads and 5 clickbank products. Be patient, wait and see the click through rates. You'll be happy to make the first sale soon.

You can figure out how it works on your own. Or buy Chris' stuff. It's up to you. It will be faster when having Chris' program, unless you are experienced with affiliate marketing and Pay per click advertising.

Currently it is my money making way of choice. No fearful waiting for SEO/google rankings or writing emails for your list.

What do you think?
    Any specific questions? I'm happy to answer these.

teloniusz, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  2. Abhirath Mahipal

Abhirath Mahipal Member

Best Answers:
    Will it still work in the year 2014?

Abhirath Mahipal, Dec 23, 2013 IP