1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a REAL life besides what I'm seeing behind my computer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 000karim, Dec 22, 2013.

honestly I spend more than 12 hours a day on my computer, I dont go out much, my girlfriend is also An IM "maniac" like me so we spend all day home, ben thinking about changing this routine

000karim, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  2. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take some free time to exercise, spend quality time with other people and live your life with full lungs! :- )

GFX2, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  3. Ricardo-san

Ricardo-san Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... yes, there is a very real and vibrant world. My advice: travel to new countries, it's an amazing experience :)

Ricardo-san, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Computers should be a part of your life and add to it but should not be all of your life. I use them for work and without them I would be bringing in far less revenue than I do at present. (I need them)
    I stop work every couple of hours or so, and come on DP to decompress from built up work related stress. But there does come a time in the afternoon to the early evening, when I step away from my PC's and engage with clients, family or friends. I make an attempt to strike a balance between my computer life and my real life.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  5. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    when you actively and get your tootsy off the computer and seek out something such as a STORE, such as a Target or Walmart, there is the beginnings of a real live world., Starbucks or hell, even a grocery store is the start of a live living world. Go to a random shopping mall and start out or cap the shopping adventure at the food court to just people watch over a coffee at the beginning or end of a shopping jaunt. You'll see that not everyone is behind a computer. If you have a dog; likewise, take it out for a walk.

jmintuck, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  6. bordello

bordello Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thats big achievement that you have gf after all this ;)

bordello, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  7. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why? Just because someone spends a lot of time on computer (actually working) doesn't mean they're a complete unsocial fucktard. Even moreso when the relationship is actually more or less like a partnership.

To OP: I also tend to spend 12-18+ hours a day each day on computer nowadays, but then might take a little shorter days and travel - would really recommend that. Personally I couldn't go completely scrapping computers and phones because of a "vacation", everything goes to shit if I leave things to be even for one evening anyways...

SliceOfLife, Dec 22, 2013 IP