1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Qualified Writers Required: 7usd @ 750 words fixed rate

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by iamalive, Dec 21, 2013.

Hi Guys and Gals!

We are looking for 6 writers who are proven to be capable bloggers to join our team.

Requirements:
    We need blog posts ( 750 words ) written including images.
    The blog posts need to conform to our quality standards.
    Engaging, conversational and witty content that simply entertains.
    We are NOT looking for dull, grammatically incorrect or even spoiled content.
    Able to write a minimum of 4-5 blog posts daily.

Payment terms:
    7usd for every blog post of a minimum of 750 words
    We pay on demand for the first time, thereafter we will pay weekly on Tuesday for the previous week.

How to apply?
    Show us 3 examples ONLINE.
    Each MUST have your name on them.
    We will verify if they are truly yours.

Send us a PM in the following format:

1) Do you accept the rate?
    2) How many blog posts can you produce daily? be realistic!
    3) Show us 3 urls, with your written content & with your name as the author.
    4) Your Skype ID?
    5) We require writers who work for us full-time to be available throughout the day on skype, do you agree?

iamalive, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  2. Reese9

Reese9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    While everyone is entitled to choose the jobs that they want to do, is that not a tall order for such small pay? What is the niche?

Reese9, Dec 21, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  3. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    We are looking for Asian people or anyone from countries where 35usd-70usd ( 5 times 7usd/10 times 7usd ) a day or 900-1800+ usd a month is enough for them to be satisfied.
    Do the math and check if it works for you.
    If you are not ok with the rate, please move on.

TopNotchwrites likes this.
  4. antonal

antonal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with your rate. I am a full time writer and would be glad to take on your jobs. I can do at least 4 articles daily. fantons248 is my skype ID
    http://experiencedwriters.blogspot.com/ is my blog.

antonal, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  5. antonal

antonal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Antony Muli is my author ID on the blog

antonal, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  6. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Follow the PM format & apply in the procedure outlined.

7. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Available throughout the day on Skype? So it means we are not allowed to get disconnected by our ISP and get fired for that? And we are not allowed to have brownouts in our house if there's a huge typhoon incoming? And not allowing our computer to rest and also get fired for that? Are you kidding me?

bogartkick, Dec 21, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  8. The Entrepreneur Cure

The Entrepreneur Cure Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are over 200 content sites that pay more than that, 80 that pay weekly and many of the others pay bi weekly. If someone were to take that much money they could get private clients for $15.00 per article +, set up their own payment arrangements and not have to stay logged into skype because they have the proper CMS system in place to know what the assignments are from the client.

I've seen you post a few jobs on this site as if you are trying to launch a massive site with no real direction. What's the website for your company?

The Entrepreneur Cure, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  9. Palove

Palove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, every business right now is "looking for Asian people". Apple, Blackberry -- Foxcon; Western companies -- Asian customer care representatives. And I'm in no way disillusioned, entry monthly salary for a medical doctor in the civil service is barely $1100 in my country.

If you are targeting the Asian demography, you can stick to that rate or go as far slashing it by half and still feel good about saving a few people from the poverty line (an Indian agency was giving out 50INR for 500 words to her writers, if you're curious convert to your local currency). But you most likely are not with your job description, you want someone who has an established web presence, probably has his/her blog, has a Linkedin profile for what; $7 for a "minimum" of 750 words, and spit out articles faster than a car assembly line? You do realize you'd be getting half-baked writers (no disrespect to the Asian writers out here), but you do not mind because you are hoping to thrill native speakers reading your content with inarticulate writing.

You would not be able to afford the dear respected writers on DP, their rates would make a mockery of what you offer. However, that's not the purpose of this reply. The reason I'm writing this much is because, you're not hiring the services of a one-line email responder, or a screw-tightening Foxcon campus worker; you're essentially asking someone to painstakingly weave 750 words of the literally thousands of English words to drive home a point on the background of stringent grammar guidelines. The effort and skill that goes into that should not be rewarded by the factor of their location. It does not matter if the craftsman (wordsmith if you will) peddles a bicycle in Goa, or enjoys a latte in New York; if they write well enough in a comprehensible manner they should be paid just about the same rates when they're targeting an International audience (which most web articles target by the way). That way, you get good quality or average quality depending on your budget, at the same time bring sanity to the writing world. It breaks my heart that some "We is good" Asian (again my apologies to the Asians) would self-style himself a professional writer, same as John Swartzwelder. Wow!

Palove, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  10. Reese9

Reese9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Funny thing is that no matter where you live, $900 - $1800 is hardly a good full time wage. To require someone be constantly available on Skype is unreasonable as well. It would be a little different if you were offering a full time position with benefits and spectacular pay. Oh and I am half Asian and very offended by the sentiment of only wanting Asian writers who are satisfied with that wage.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    Reese9, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  11. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have to face the reality. Even Asians are hiring only Asians because of the exchange rates.

Ethan Alvin, Dec 30, 2013 IP