1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help, Not showing up for keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Bruno Albuquerque, Dec 20, 2013.

Hello, I have been trying to rank for the phrase "criação de sites em Florianopolis" this is Portuguese for "Website Creation Company". I have tried everything to rank you this phrase its has a medium competition. Even my facebook page shows up on page 3 of Google, But out of the 24 pages Google gives for the search "criação de sites em Florianopolis" I am nowhere to be found. Also I’m trying to rank in google.com.br the Brazilian Google.

some of the things I have tried:

Keywords in h1 tags
    Keywords in title: "Monstro Midia | criação de sites em florianopolis"
    YouTube videos: my YouTube videos rank well

This is my Website: http://www.monstromidia.com
    This is my Video:

Bruno Albuquerque, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  2. airstair

airstair Active Member

Best Answers:
    instead of making so many links please make quality backlink on google high page rank websites & prefer local if possible

airstair, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  3. RandallT

RandallT Peon

Best Answers:
    A couple things right off the bat:
    1) According to Majestic you only have two PR n/a links pointing to your site
    2) Your site is PR 0 and the first page of Google sites have PR 2-4

If I were you I would buy a couple relevant PR5+ backlinks from the digital point link sales forum.

For more information, check out my posts "The Only 4 Things You Need to Rank #1 in Google" and "Rank Your Site in 24 Hours"

RandallT, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  4. Bruno Albuquerque

Bruno Albuquerque Peon

Best Answers:
    RandallT,

Actually the first post i read on this forums was "The Only 4 Things You Need to Rank #1 in Google" and "Rank Your Site in 24 Hours".
    the only thing i do not have from your list is the backlinks. Is there anyway to get PR5 backlinks without paying? I have tried looking but I do not have the budget to pay for these backlinks.

Bruno Albuquerque, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  5. RandallT

RandallT Peon

Best Answers:
    You really just need to pay for them if you want quality backlinks. Get a part time job - they are only $20-30/month.

RandallT, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  6. baybay

baybay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you only have 5 backlinks. that is why you arent ranking higher. i havent analyzed the backlinks for the sites that are ranking high for your keywords but i think it would be safe to say that they have more than 5 backlinks.

baybay, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  7. Steve Oren

Steve Oren Member

Best Answers:
    You have too many h1 tags, your confusing google

Steve Oren, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the problem is with your back links you haven't made any back links at all !! and you need to properly optimize your website to because from my point of view you should be give 30 out 100 !! So, first try to keep all the things correctly I am sure once you will do that you are going to get traffic.

John Dave, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  9. jefferyjansen

jefferyjansen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You know who Becker is don't you! ( His favorite thing to say when people say they do not have enough money to pay for it!)

jefferyjansen, Jan 16, 2014 IP