1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best way to do keyword research ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kim Sharma, Dec 19, 2013.

I always select medium competition keywords and in spite of selecting them I don't get result from Google. I always do white hat seo and always read moz and matt cutts blog. But I don't get an expected result ever.

Kim Sharma, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  2. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will not get any results from just reading moz and mat Cutts articles. First try to post content which attracts the users. Try providing content naturally for users, then automatically you will receive what you want.

ksbharath86, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  3. Kim Sharma

Kim Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I often publish content on my website and update it on regular basis. But how to attract user to read it ? How can we market it and where can we promote it so user can read it ??

Kim Sharma, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  4. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to write content more lengthy with some images (infographics is recommended) .Share your content to many social media sites. Make sure that user engagement is always done the trick to attract the user

rogerbinny, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  5. pandaplot

pandaplot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can see this post i posted https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/i-publish-a-free-keyword-tool-last-week.2698736/

pandaplot, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  6. baybay

baybay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The only way to get anything close to real keyword suggestions is via the Google Adwords Keyword Planner. The search volume is only rounded estimates but as far as keyword suggestions are concerned it is probably the only tool for getting any decent insight into keyword suggestions. You can also try using the keyword data in your Google Analytics account. While a large percentage of keyword data my be set to not provided you may find some gems in there that are driving good traffic and are easy to optimize for which could turn out being a wealth of new free organic search traffic.

**Please like my post! Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    baybay, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  7. Victoria Stone

Victoria Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay . . .

You could do all the usual things (posting better content, using images and embedding videos, creating link-bait, and . . . so . . . forth) but I almost guarantee you won't get anywhere.

That being said, you're obviously smart, hard-working, and determined - meaning that you're 99% of the way there already. Yay!

Here's my suggestion:

Forget the medium competition keywords. Go after NO to LOW competition. Why?

1. You'll get quicker results (which makes testing easier)
    2. You GET results (which will motivate you and provide testing data)

Play around in this area first. Test, learn, increase your confidence. And then move onwards and upwards!

Victoria Stone, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  8. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try to use high Volume Keyword And Low competition and add that keyword in your article and title.

Akhil Swatantra, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  9. RandallT

RandallT Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using Google Keyword Planner, don't use their competition estimate to determine true competition. Type the keyword into Google and look at the first page. Are all the sites optimized? Do they have high PR? Thats the true way to find competition. For more thorough instructions, I have written a bit more here about keyword research.

RandallT, Dec 21, 2013 IP
  10. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    Just Doing Keyword research wont bring you any success!You have to focus on your on-page and off-page seo too.You should not exceed the keyword density of 3-5% >Also After Google Animal Updates you need to be hell lot serious about your anchor text.Maintain a good ration of the keyword you're targeting to generic keywords.
    Also Be sure to analyze your keyword before choosing it to target or you may end up competing with sites with mindblowing prs taking you ages to reach on the first page.I recommend you to use some tools to analyze first 10 competitors.
    There are many tools to analyze,research your keyword.The best ones if you ask me will be Long Tail Pro,Market Samurai,Keyword Spy.
    Also you should read this post for a more detailed info:
    Best Keyword Research Tools

Theneo, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  11. RandallT

RandallT Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kim, Check out the post I just wrote "Keyword Research That Will Put Money in Your Pocket". I wrote it to more thoroughly address your question.

RandallT, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  12. Kim Sharma

Kim Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks will read it definitely..

Kim Sharma, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  13. Kim Sharma

Kim Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks victoria. I will do what you suggested..

Kim Sharma, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  14. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    user google keyword research tools may this help you

creativewebmaster, Dec 24, 2013 IP