1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need traffic to my website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by odyfamr, Dec 20, 2013.

Whats the best way to get traffic to my affiliate web site www.dublivb.com. I have tried opt in email campaigns with not much results. Don't mind paying if it will produces results.

odyfamr, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  2. pia D'Alia

pia D'Alia Member

Best Answers:
    hey honey, you have not to pay anything. Just learn SEO for high traffic. If you want to know about SEO. then mail me at

pia D'Alia, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  3. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are ready to spend money to get traffic then you can try FaceBook Ads.

Swarup12, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  4. Suz Suz

Suz Suz Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is the solution. I use this software.
    Basically you Target specific leads, you get to keep this real leads and you drive massive traffic. It Saves you time and money. Get penny clicks and start making sells through the people that actually want and need your product or service.
    This is what the big internet marketers are using but most people don't know about.
    Just check it out, you don't have anything to lose. It's a simple software that will blow your mind!
    Click here to target specific leads.

Also contact me if you have any questions or you need help with something else. There's a society that we are creating that requires an invitation.

Suz Suz, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  5. YoungAce

YoungAce Active Member

Best Answers:
    No offense, but your site design is awful. Redesign your site to be aesthetically pleasing, and then work on building high quality backlinks and social influence. Put your link in your forum signature as well!

YoungAce, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  6. Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I always recommend is to not just send cold traffic to your site. You will find that most people don't buy the first time. So I would suggest you get is an optimized landing page to collect visitors information in exchange for a gift. Than you can market to these guys on a consistent basis. But always make sure you put the customer first, and provide value to the people you are recommending products or services, and that you believe in what you are promoting.

Matthew J Trujillo, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  7. LouC

LouC Member

Best Answers:
    Valueable Content will attract people to your site. Provide value and do good stuff.

LouC, Dec 26, 2013 IP