1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Nice tools for monitoring social media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by atsad, Dec 18, 2013.

You can control and receive reports on what is happening on the Internet, in your domain and your accounts on the major social networks. Here I mentioned some tools for monitoring social media most of these are free and simple to use.

HowSociable.com with 22 different parameters, this tool lets you know how much visibility your brand has.

Google Trends is a powerful tool that tells you what the search trends in the network (of course, it is Google) and lets you know what the results are comparatively comparing these by country and even by region.

Backtweets.com is a search engine link to Twitter, you also have the option to receive alerts via RSS.

Twitter Search (https://twitter.com/search-home) is a search engine for Twitter that allows you to live knowing what is said about you. Very important to get a campaign or a new product.

Adobe Site Catalyst (http://www.adobe.com/solutions/digital-marketing.html) is also a great application that comes on the heels of Adobe.

IBM SPSS Modeler Professional (http://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/) is the best tool, but it takes a long time to reach their potential in the network of networks.

My personal recommendation is to start using one or two of them and deepen its management. I hope to receive your opinions on what work better for you or which one you have decided to use.

atsad, Dec 18, 2013 IP
    Victoria Montoya and danasurvey like this.
  2. ChiBen

ChiBen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also check out a new program called Mention.net, it's very nice because you can restrict what web addresses it brings back results from. Social Mention is another good one.

ChiBen, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you atsad. Social Media can be such an important source of high quality traffic. Monitoring can help you fine tune your efforts and make them work even better. :)

danasurvey, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  4. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very informative post "atsad". Thanks for sharing it. We can also use Google Analytics for monitoring our brand's social media presence and the traffic coming from it.

spyindiaankur, Dec 19, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. Katherine Olivia

Katherine Olivia Member

Best Answers:
    Some best top ten social media monitoring tools are : Hootsuite,TweetReach,Klout,Social Mention,Twazzup,Addictomatic,How Sociable,IceRocket,TweetDeck,Reachli

Katherine Olivia, Dec 20, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. slava75

slava75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One more to the list - RepuCaution.com (it is not a service, but a script that you can install to your server and start a social media posting/ marketing service).

slava75, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. Jeffry Alexander

Jeffry Alexander Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this..
    Once i also using Twylah to maintain and achieve the goals with my Twitter account.

They give you a brief summary about what you want to achieve and how you can get there :D

Jeffry Alexander, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to use Yoono, too. I'm not sure if it's around anymore, though. Hootsuite is good. I use that quite a bit and thanks for showing me more tools I haven't tried yet.

gambler53, Jan 13, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Very Nice Tools to Monitor Social Media. Also check socialmention.com & 48ers.com best free social media monitoring tools.

swasa, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  10. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely true danasurvey...totally agreed...now a days social media is the very important source to gain the popularity as well as to get more traffic

Victoria Montoya, Jan 21, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    Wow...really nice.....it will definitely work

Victoria Montoya, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  12. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting. i'll look into it.

John Eulizer Nimo, Feb 2, 2014 IP