1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How is Your 3rd Party eCommerce Sales?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Johnuno11, Dec 17, 2013.

So, you guys have an eCommerce site? I'd think everyone would want to expand monetization potentials and branch your business on sites like - Google Products, eBay, Alibaba, Tradekey, globalsources, diytrade, ioffer, etc...

Any tips, any benefits? How was your experience?

Johnuno11, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  2. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, not all products just hit the top demand there. But still, there are products such as electronic accessories, apparels, furniture articles etc, whose demand can surprise you. If you keep on working and improvising your strategies, I'm sure you would learn the trade going thereon. (There are resources to learn, you just need to type on google)

By now, I am having a great experience in generating leads for my clients from these affiliate portals. Totally recommended, cheers

aamir.alvi3, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  3. Solid Commerce

Solid Commerce Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Johnuno11! You're not wrong at all. Expanding to more than one eCommerce channel is one of the best ways to really grow your business...or "elevate your selling" as we like to say around the office. :)

Many sellers start out on a marketplace like eBay or Amazon...then realize they want to have their inventory on their OWN website. Sometimes it's the other way around. There are a ton of shopping cart applications, webstores, and marketplaces that sellers can take advantage of, and how aggressively this is done often has a pretty strong impact on things like sales.

The key, though, is making sure that this expansion doesn't throw a wrench in your operational spokes. Adding additional channels to your selling agenda means that you've got to keep track of your inventory, manage shipping across multiple platforms, and keep a lot of plates spinning to make sure that everything is lined up correctly. Typically, this is done with the help of an eCommerce inventory management platform...which is actually exactly what Solid Commerce is. (In fact, we specialize in helping sellers do exactly what you're talking about doing.)

So, if this is something that you're thinking about -- you're more than welcome to PM me and I can speak with you about it further, get you some more information. You can also check out our site at SolidCommerce.com.

If not, now you know! (And you're still more than welcome to PM me to talk further about this, or anything eCommerce related, of course!)

Hope that helps! Have yourself a happy new year.

_ Sean

Solid Commerce, Jan 1, 2014 IP