1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Google Adwords Optimization

Discussion in 'Services' started by chabbs, Feb 1, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    My goal as an AdWords Certified Individual is to get you results. If you are not getting the results that you want, I would be glad to check out your campaign and see what is going on for FREE. I will then provide some insight. If then you would be interested in my services, we can discuss pricing.

Feel free to contact me here or visit my site. The link can be seen in my signature.

Thank you for your consideration.

chabbs, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  2. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im interested in increase my ROI. I have good results so far, but I am looking to do better. Next month is a big month and I want to increase budget and get more business, but I know I need to do more that just increase increase cost per day in adwords.
    think you can do this?

dimmakherbs, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  3. chabbs

chabbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Increasing budget can surely help in increasing sales, but of course, ROI is key to running a profitable campaign.

I can look at your campaign to see if there is anything that I can do to help.

chabbs, Dec 17, 2013 IP