1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ricky Martins, Dec 9, 2013.

I have Tent related website but its keyword ranking is poor; can you guyzz suggest me how to rank better through my keywords in search engine???

Ricky Martins, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  2. prashant.jain

prashant.jain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude you will have to do a proper SEO for your website along with participation on Social Media Channels. You can have a look at http://fun-entertainment-knowledge.blogspot.com where you can find your queries about SEO, Social Media marketing.

prashant.jain, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  3. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you need to do strong on-page otpimization, this is very important for ranking any keyword I will say.. then start link participating in relevant forums and social media sites, these would help.

alex06295, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  4. DannyMarketers

DannyMarketers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to pay attention to the keywords of the site, usually to achieve high rankings, in addition to issues of content and links, keyword research step is important.

DannyMarketers, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  5. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    Use original content..and also do some socail bookmarking of the website...try to get backlinks by yahoo answers and forum posting..

tech-24x7, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible for you to share your website link with us ?
    :)

John Dave, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  7. Basant1234

Basant1234 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    where your site is ranked in search engines for a keyword—has a major impact on your Web traffic, lead generation and conversions. Research shows that almost half of all search engine users click on a result on the first page, and the higher you rank on that SERP, the better off you are.

Basant1234, Dec 19, 2013 IP