1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write copywrite privacy policy and tearms for a website on best way?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by SEO Booster, Dec 10, 2013.

Hi, I know many copywriter experts are here. I am beginner at copywriter, actually I don't know the stranded or format of copy-writing. But i want to know about copy-writing specially I want to know "What is the standard and common format to write privacy policy, terms & condition for any kind of website?"

Thanks

SEO Booster, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  2. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    simply, look for sites randomly and find their privacy policy page, look at the content take an idea and write yourself.

Sami Flip, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    Alyssa Lochmore likes this.
  3. SEO Booster

SEO Booster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Thanks bro, I know that way but I want to specific terms

SEO Booster, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  4. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    As for as i know there is no specific format, you just have to clear your point and you are done. no need to follow any specific pattern etc.

Sami Flip, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  5. Afsary Junaid

Afsary Junaid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to consider the site's requisition, i meant what terms and conditions are applicable for it, Figure each policies carefully,as per your site need, now you can seek for a clone site. Still just don't copy the things, lets say Someone's food may become poison for another, carefully relate the term, and modify with your needs.
    [there are few policies/laws, you just cant modify, stay aware of them too]

Afsary Junaid, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's best to just make terms and conditions as simple as possible. Most of them are too long. It's sometimes very confusing to people as far as I'm concerned. A lot of websites do have terms built into the web pages, by the way.

Alyssa Lochmore, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  7. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lets be realistic here, the T's & C's are often filled with things that might put someone off. If that's the case, you want to put the negatives as far down the page as possible. All companies do this, they start with the positives, the things people would expect and assume and deem fair, then they put all the little bits that the reader might not like so much down the page. This is because the vast majority of people never read the small print, but those who do might become tired and bored of it by the time they get half way down the page.

If you're writing the T's & C's for a retail space, you want to put all the specific law-abiding guarantees at the top, start with the positive and highlight the things that work for the purchaser. Then you get into information handling, how you comply with law to manage their data. Finally, you end with anything you think they might not appreciate too much, such as how fraud is dealt with. There are negatives that everyone knows, but you don't want to be reminding customers of these things right away.

Conran, Dec 25, 2013 IP