1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Search Trend

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashutoshksingh, Dec 13, 2013.

What thing is mostly searches on facebook?

ashutoshksingh, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  2. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is depends on our use, people what they need they will search for that.
    I don't know exactly most searches on FB,
    I am also waiting for the answers form DP.

santhoshreddi, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  3. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't predict what people are going to search on Facebook. This usually depends on the mood of person using Facebook but if you still want my view than for now i would search for SEO tips and tricks .... :D

John Dave, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    gambler53 likes this.
  4. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    nobody knows..it depends upon user what they want.. Different people search different things on facebook..

tech-24x7, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  5. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good suggestion to go with SEO tips, because it is hard to tell what people are searching on any given day. Facebook Insights gives you a good idea about what is happening with your pages. Great analytic tool. I've also been using Hootsuite to optimize my social networking efforts in which I may monitor when keywords I enter are being mentioned and to find top influencers who can help to amplify my message. They also have some analytics that are dynamite at giving indications of where people are and what they are looking for.

gambler53, Dec 17, 2013 IP