1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is disavow links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by i_am_dhaval, Dec 11, 2013.

how can i find the disavow links for my website?

i_am_dhaval, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google’s link disavow tool allows publishers to tell Google that they don’t want certain links from external sites to be considered as part of Google’s system of counting links to rank web sites. Some sites want to do this because they’ve purchased links, a violation of Google’s policies, and may suffer a penalty if they can’t get the links removed. Other sites may want to remove links gained from participating in bad link networks or for other reasons.
    I know what is Google Disavow tool.
    I am also stuck in finding the links to disavow. Please let me know if you find one. :D

John Dave, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  3. tycho

tycho Member

Best Answers:
    You will only want to disavow links that you first try to remove.
    I would suggest using a service to help you identify the links that aren't helping if you don't know how.

tycho, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  4. vickyjohn

vickyjohn Member

Best Answers:
    the disavow tool is used to remove unwanted backlinks or other links of your website in webmater tools is known as disavow link tool..
    here you go - https://digitalfireflymarketing.com/how-disavow-links-using-google-webmaster-tools

vickyjohn, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  5. Smiley Sansoni

Smiley Sansoni Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Dhaval,

There are many kind of tool which are show you a back links of your website for example use small seo tool .Its help to find all back links of your website.

Smiley Sansoni

Smiley Sansoni, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  6. tanmay.kamath1992

tanmay.kamath1992 Member

Best Answers:
    Go to webmaster tools, --> Traffic to your website ---> Links to your site --> Check all the backlinks ---> Notedown all the spam, bad backlinks in a notepad--> Change the type of notepad from Ascii to UTF-8 format before submitting to disavow tool ---> Search on google for disavow tool on webmaster --> Submit it and wait for a month to check the changes.

Also submitting good and natural links in disavow tool, can hamper your website from search engine so be careful

tanmay.kamath1992, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  7. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    The disavow backlinks tool should be used with caution since it can potentially harm your site's performance. However, if you see a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links point to your site, and you're confident that the links are causing issues for your site, you can use the disavow tool to disavow those links. In most cases, Google can assess which links to trust without additional guidance, so most normal or typical sites will not need to use this tool.

tech-24x7, Dec 17, 2013 IP