1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If content is king for SEO then why my site is not comes in ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by pahal, Dec 15, 2013.

Hello
    I have done on page optimization and also add enough original contents to my website (ndragold.com). Still it is not coming in ranking. As I want to target it in South Africa and UK.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    pahal, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know what is the problem with you first is you have zero brand awareness..... :confused: what you can do is you can increase it by creating and promoting your page on Facebook, google+, Stumble etc. Social networking site. And what i am seeing from here is you have only 10 back links in which 4 is do follow so better to increase back links :confused:and what i have analyze is in your keyword you have taken U bolts but in your content:oops: you have used U-Bolts. From my point of view this market has a very tough competition and you have just zero visibility on the google, bing or yahoo except only one key word "U bolts manufacturer" which is on 72 in bing and 71 on:( yahoo and yes another keyword "all part automotive":( is on 64 in Google and that is it. You need to first built you image in the market and that can be done my social presence and creating back links. So, i guess you need to keep your tight and try hitting again in the market all the best. :):)

John Dave, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  3. vickyjohn

vickyjohn Member

Best Answers:
    its simple.. do off page with pinterest, flickr, youtube, dailymotion, slideshare,reddit, stumble upon, picasa, scoop it, press release and social networking. your website gets rankings.. this is what i am doing this stuffs for this site - www.gamemela.com

vickyjohn, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  4. Ryan Hasit

Ryan Hasit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just on page optimzation is not enough for getting good rank. You have to build ethical and quality back links to your site. Promote yourself on social media as John Dave said. If your content is unique and you are doing all this then no doubt you will rank one day. Have some patience SEO is not fast and Furious process.

Ryan Hasit, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  5. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to get some links through Guest Post in High PR sites for your Primary Keyword

rogerbinny, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  6. stellakeybrowsse

stellakeybrowsse Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your website in social medias and make natural backlinks. content is not only king

www.mindbusy.com

stellakeybrowsse, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  7. Rock121

Rock121 Member

Best Answers:
    You do on page optimization now you need to do off page. Then you sites rank on google.

Rock121, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  8. pahal

pahal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanx to all, as my site is static so social media optimization is worth for this type of site..can anybody like this site

pahal, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  9. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    as you said, you have done only on page optimization and your site have enough quality of content.
    "pahal" You need both techniques on as well off page optimization to get some rank.
    also submit your site to top search engines like google, yahoo, bing etc and generate as much dofollow backlinks as you can from other related site to get high ranking and position in SERP.

dean1122, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  10. tech-24x7

tech-24x7 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to get backlinks by promoting your websites by some social media sites..such as facebook. stumbleupon, pintrest, twitter..

tech-24x7, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  11. Katherine Olivia

Katherine Olivia Member

Best Answers:
    Great dean your answer is right if one can do according to your way then his/her site will definitely appears first on the particular search page.

Katherine Olivia, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  12. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have explained it very nicely "dean", but I also want to mention here that in her quality content "pahal" should also focus on keyword proximity and prominence.

spyindiaankur, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  13. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If she cares about quality content, no she shouldn't.

dcristo, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  14. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur Active Member

Best Answers:
    keywords are not something from outside content, they are a part of content and should be placed in an exact manner if you want to do SEO of it.

spyindiaankur, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  15. Prasad.addnectar

Prasad.addnectar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your On-page is good now try to get high quality backlinks. You have only 27 backlinks. Work on off page activities like Guest Blog Posting, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission etc.

Prasad.addnectar, Dec 18, 2013 IP
  16. HostusPocus

HostusPocus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree, Guest Blog posts will help you here.

HostusPocus, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  17. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    always go for getting backlinks through various social media activities it will definitely work to solve your problem and have quality of content

mollie.fr, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  18. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are done with the On Page go on with off page also to increase the visibility of your site.Your site have almost zero visibility on all major search engines.post quality content regularly to get quality backlinks from article, blog posting, blog commenting, classifieds, bookmarking, etc.Hope you will get visibility soon....good luck:)

TDI-MAD, May 16, 2014 IP
  19. Ann Joseph

Ann Joseph Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content is king but only unique content didn't get better ranking.. Off page activities also important for get results.. site loading time,content,backlinks,social presents all are important for better rank

Ann Joseph, May 17, 2014 IP
  20. Confident1

Confident1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need quality content with backlinking and social media. Just content alone won't do it, especially if you have major competition.

Confident1, May 17, 2014 IP