1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What shoud be the Content ... ???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pnp4all, Dec 15, 2013.

?

Which makes maximum and faster money

1. Affiliate Marketing

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Advertise Marketing

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
    I want to start up a blog on blogging tips and guide to convert web hosting sales to earn from affiliate marketing programs like Hostgator Affiliates, iPage Affiliates, etc...

I have a domain www.getnetpulse.com with PR 5
    just need the quality content which converts sales for me

Suggest and give me ideas that what type of content will Drive maximum sales..

pnp4all, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  2. billymaxwell00

billymaxwell00 Peon

Best Answers:
    A good way to get sales is to get people to believe that you know what your talking about. So I would do this by writing posts or articles with quality content that can actually help someone get results. So if you're making a blog about how to blog, I would create and article or even youtube video (and embed on your site) showing a complete newbie how to get started. From buying a domain, getting hosting (both of which you should be able to earn affiliate commision on) then show them how to install wordpress and make their first post. The best way to make sales is to teach people things, then they will follow your words to get similar results you've taught them!

billymaxwell00, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    and do lots of research and experimentation so that you can comment on problems and solutions. Don't use articles other people have written, don't spin.

If you aren't already an authority on the subject that you are blogging about then get working and become that authority - then start writing.

sarahk, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  4. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    Who Is Your Prospect? What Are Your Prospects Problems? What are You offering? Tailor You Posts to address a particular problem and the solution is your product!

Michael Mayer, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  5. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Figure out who your ideal customer is (your target audience) then work out where they hang out (forums and blogs etc), go do some research there to find out what these peoples main problems are (what questions do they constantly ask) and then create content based around solving these problems.

It could be articles, videos, infographics, podcasts or whatever as long as you solve people problems and give your target audience what they want.

Stuart Walker, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I may be reading this wrong but aren't you asking for the very advice that you plan to blog about? I think that the worst mistake an entrepreneur can make is to get involved with a business idea that s/he knows nothing or little about. You would be much better off blogging about something that you understand and can help others with.

jrbiz, Dec 16, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is important to have a clear vision of what you want to accomplish. Define your goals. Then break them down into objectives. And, equally as important, do an in-depth analysis of who you are hoping to reach. Understanding your audience is the best way to reach them. Lastly, you are doing well to reach out to your professional learning community and will receive real world feedback and just in time answers to your questions. Oh, and always remember to validate those answers by verifying the source. You know how the Internet is about spreading rumors and misinformation. Good luck to you on your new adventure!

gambler53, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  8. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When we talk about quality content it also means that a blog post must be unique and the content must based on personal experience especially when you are writing and sharing tips.

Amanda103, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  9. Toine

Toine Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you mix both topics to start with and see what the results are. Once you get back some results (popularity of posts) you decide what to continue with. Good luck

Toine, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  10. Solar Oblivion

Solar Oblivion Member

Best Answers:
    You should start a blog on internet marketing tips & tutorials, blogging tutorials, and online business. The MMO niche is pretty hot right now!

Solar Oblivion, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's been hot for a decade or more - and newcomers to the niche need to have really strong business skills to share or else they're just going to waste time and money.

sarahk, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know, I was thinking that, as well. I recall Usenet-type forums back in the late 1990's that were all about making money online. So, to me, it is a market that is close to getting quite mature. That said, one way to grow a mature market is via niches. So, it might be possible to generate interest in making money online with new concepts on the web such as Instagram or Social Media 2.0 (whatever your definition of that might be.) But if you are just another "MMO me too" I think that it will be difficult.

jrbiz, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. pnp4all

pnp4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    really thanks to all DP`s it helped me a lot to get an basic idea for the content for my site.. really supportive site and its genius members and gurus.. :)
    glad to be a member of such site ... :D

pnp4all, Dec 17, 2013 IP