1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gaming Questions and Answers Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dojodesign, Dec 14, 2013.

I'm expecting a baby, so I'll have to sell some of the sites I had in plan to develop, since my time is limited (and will be even more in 2 months). MMOGAME was intended as a Q&A site for the MMO gaming community. I really liked the idea of a short catchy domain name (mmoga.me), which can be easily branded and remembered. The site has no revenue and, as you can see, the traffic is really small.

It has some content created for it, it's unique to the site.

The site runs on a free Q&A platform with some design changes made by me. I do feel it has a great potential and I'm sure someone who has more time than I have right now can do something nice with it.

Thank you for your time.
    Happy bidding.

dojodesign, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  2. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Dojo - Good to see you around - Congrats on the baby!

awcguy, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  3. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, thank you, it's good to see you, too. It's a great moment in our lives, but it does mean I have to get my priorities straight from now on ;)

dojodesign, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  4. GhostFreak

GhostFreak Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will the site run itself? Will the new owner be required to answer the question?

I'm interested because I run a gaming site myself, along with a gaming webcomic...

It's unfortunate to see most sites with a good idea get turned into ad space and die off a few months later.

GhostFreak, Dec 16, 2013 IP
  5. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's similar to a forum, it's just a Q&A, so the format is different. As soon as you can get some good SE traffic on the run I would say it has changes to work well, especially if you already have a site that's in the niche, you get more chances to promote and attract members. You can answer questions yourself, if you want to get the ball rolling, but it's not mandatory, of course. You get an account there with member and admin privileges, so you can either just do the administrative work or also get involved in the community

I myself would get into the content area and also ask questions / reply, but it's a matter of taste at the end of the day. Please let me know if this answered your question, I'm here to provide all details needed. Thank you for your interest in the site.

dojodesign, Dec 21, 2013 IP