1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is new update google about SEO in 2013

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by habibkhan, Dec 14, 2013.

Hi,
    I m so confused about new Google updates for SEO.After this update my website ranking is going to very low.what can i do now? and please explain new changes about SEO.

habibkhan, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  2. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I Know About Next Pagerank Update If you want to know so this is next 2014 Pagerank update Date's

1. March 2014 (14 March – 25 March)
    2. June 2014 (1 June – 14 June)
    3. September 2014 (15 September – 30 September)
    4. December 2014 (10 December – 26 December)

Akhil Swatantra, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  3. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Source please. I am sure even Matt would not be knowing this. This would be a news to him.

kingofking, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  4. habibkhan

habibkhan Member

Best Answers:
    please tell me currently google updates about search rank.what can i do rank up my website in search engine? and where i find new google updates about SEO?

habibkhan, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  5. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    kingofking, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your effort to post this, but according to me, NOBODY knows when will be the next PR update... We all thought that there will be NO PR update in December 2013 and finally almost 85% of the websites LOST their PR... So the next update could be even April or May... Nobody knows! ;)

patco, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  7. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Share this list with him fast too, he doesn't have much time to prepare for the March update :D :D :D

Rado_ch, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  8. Host Dingle

Host Dingle Member

Best Answers:
    That is true no body know when will be the next PR update but i think PR is not important fact for SEO.

Host Dingle, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  9. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PR is very important and you need it when you are going to involve in buying or selling links on your website, you sell advertisement space on your website.

alex06295, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  10. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Google is making SEO very easy.
    Google's recent algorithm changes have been about returning more accurate results for a research query. That has to be a good thing, both for the individual searching and for site owners. If it works properly, prepare your site rises in the results, it should be because it's an exact match for the search term. So visitors following the hyperlink from Google will discover what they want on your site, and you'll have happier, more targeted visitors and a low bounce rate.
    Needless to say, which means that the content of your site is supreme importance, and all those old tricks of massive link building, etc., to control SERPs no further work. So in place of searching for more and more elaborate schemes to try to fool the search engines, it's simple to put all of your efforts into creating a great site with excellent content for human visitors - and the search engines should it, too.

shakiba.proba, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  11. arthur atkin

arthur atkin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hummingbird is giving careful consideration to every statement in a question, guaranteeing that the entire inquiry the entire sentence or discussion or significance – is considered, instead of specific statements. The objective is that pages matching the importance improve, as opposed to pages matching only a couple words. Thanks
    I gives better suggestion you can work with seo singapore company , it can rank your website in few days..Thanks.....

arthur atkin, Dec 17, 2013 IP