1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Engage My visitors with My website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Dhivakar Kumar, Dec 9, 2013.

Hi

I have real estate website , nearly 300+ visitors visiting my site everyday , I need to engage the visitors and motivate them to buy our products. Please give me some tips to increase visitor mainly engage the people .

Dhivakar Kumar, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Provide your visitors with engaging content and discuss why they should buy your products, what the benefit is, why they need your product, etc. Give them something of interest.

danasurvey, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  3. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you can do is you can provide useful content including:

images
    videos
    comments
    good and simple design of your website
    your website should look professional
    provide top news and facts in a section of your website
    create separate section for blogs
    your site should have appropriate categories

And apply your creativity!

alex06295, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    For engaging users what you can do is by showing some creativity and quality content.

John Dave, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  5. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    As @alex06295 said, Images and Videos are very important. Create a unique and Interesting video about your business and publish in YouTube.If you got any comments -take some time and give a sincere reply it is not only for video for all your SEO process. Commenting is the best way-to engage with the customers

rogerbinny, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  6. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi,

Add an online chatting software in your site, whenever someone comes in your site,just talk to him.

Add cheap home portolios with easy loan facility on your home page so that people are more engaged.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  7. Dhivakar Kumar

Dhivakar Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys ..

Dhivakar Kumar, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  8. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Analyze the customer choice, I mean what is customer priority and requirements. Focus that things in form of attractive image.

mollie.fr, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  9. PremiumGFX

PremiumGFX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add user friendly contents and keep replying comments questions quickly in details.

PremiumGFX, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  10. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    2.Attractive images, Attractive images drags the people on your site.
    2.Informative contents, which binds the user on site.

mollie.fr, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  11. Jmajor

Jmajor Peon

Best Answers:
    You may also want to see why the visitors are coming to the site. If they are coming just to check it out and not really coming off of buying signals from keywords or other content, it could just be the demographic that they are looking and not buying. All of these ideas are great though.

Jmajor, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  12. Beth Hewitt

Beth Hewitt Member

Best Answers:
    Are you building a list and communicating with it regularly. Provide value, answer comment, ask a question at the end of your posts.

Beth Hewitt, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  13. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    Have valuable content with a call to action leading them to a capture page where they can be put on your list, then communicate with them via email everyday. Ask them to leave comments then when someone leaves a comment or a question edify them to let them know you engage with your audience.

Michael Mayer, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  14. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your options are practically limitless, you can just choose the ones that can best correspond with the product you are selling. A company blog is something getting more and more attention and if you fill it with interesting articles, images and advise you will attract some attention. The social media is an indispensable tool too - all of the major channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest give you a unique way of communicating with your audience and quite some different methods to explore. Being active in communities, like forums, related to your business will work in your plus, especially if you try to be helpful and don't spare efforts (that all counts towards unique content too ;) )

Rado_ch, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  15. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.. @Dhivakar Kumar , For engaging visitors & motivate them to buy our products then we must apply a trick like as an Insurance , auto insurance websites. In auto Insurance, check any auto insurance websites, they compare those service with many competitors, also provide offers, discounts etc. I want to tell you provide full information regarding product or service in your visitor landing page so you can engage more visitors.

Paresh Shrimali, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  16. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should take some time and figure out who your visitor are and what there looking for, take a poll to figure it out then give them what they want.

TrueVapor, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  17. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your web site is information driven, videos are amazing for capturing your audience. 300 daily visits doesn't seem like a lot but it's a great start. Especially if they are unique. Imagine if you can get 10% of your visitors to visit you again. Experiment with seeing how well your visitors respond to taking a simple survey or filling out a form for more information. Then based on the results consider adding a forum or some type of interactive community. If you find that out of 300 visitors 10 of them fill out a form you are almost guaranteed to get interaction in anything you put on your site.

NetStar, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  18. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest looking through your list of most popular pages and see how you can expand on those.
    For instance, are there more people seeking a one-bedroom property in a specific location than there are looking for a three bedroom in another? Think about who would be looking for those properties (single people, young families, retired folks). You can then expand on that content by creating ancillary posts and pages describing the transport links for that area, the entertainment close by, the schools and the public services. Think about the most popular content you have, who it is reading it, and then link to more to keep them interested and engaged.

I have a feeling that if you look into what people are looking for on your site you will find potentially hundreds of ideas targeted towards your largest audience groups.

Once you've done this, you can start creating the content that will interest them more, then link to it from the relevant pages.

I would also suggest that if you are presenting your current information on something other than a blog, set up a sub-directory and install Wordpress, then add articles and more elaborate posts to that, with links through to the main site. I have done this with a studio I work with, and we saw traffic shoot through the roof, with memberships increasing and interest doubling within a week.

Conran, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  19. sheryjake

sheryjake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think you can use mail market or facebook account or the forms

sheryjake, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  20. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reply to their comments, give away freebies to your list, there are a ways to engage with your visitors.

Dionne Taylor, Dec 29, 2013 IP