1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to make money online with no money down?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ashleyc81288, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Allen Price

Allen Price Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online is now a days more easy. Therefore people are used to follow different circumstances to promote their online income tendencies through different freelancer websites.

Allen Price, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  2. radhareddy

radhareddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am earning $500 per month..I found about this here >>>
    http://www.fasttechbuzz.com/2013/11/How-to-make-money-online.html
    you can also make money online after reading this.

radhareddy, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  3. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ashley, i read every answers of our forum mates, and i would like to say that they are all good ideas for you to start making an income. I just would like to tell you something that nobody mentioned, and i will tell you something about it. You mention that agoraphobia is the illness that is conditioning your life so, besides the center on this forum is to earn money online, i would like to advice you two things:

1 - meditation; it is very important not only to help you on your illness but also to free your mind and increase your creativity, that is much needed to suceed online.

2 - I would advice you not to write or make any blog about your ilness. It can bring you some money, but it also feed your agoraphobia, and first than money, i think it would be vital for you to get rid of that. You can work online even not being suffering with that condition.

I wish you the best, both on IM and your health. you are very young and you will pass trought that fase.

Big Hug

afaufio, Dec 3, 2013 IP
    Annea likes this.
  4. 121beale121

121beale121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I was you I would look at starting a low cost website maybe hosted for free with a free domain via google. Then start building back links and directory submissions, you can set a site up selling things you don't even own and earn commission using Cj and click bank and other services you can find online. If you require further help feel free to inbox me and I will be glad to try and help you better your family.

121beale121, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  5. 121beale121

121beale121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe this
    I agree with this your best having a niche you know inside out this would be a great subject for you to get started with.

121beale121, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  6. mbanj

mbanj Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start a writing job offer here on the forum including that in your signature.
    Or try your hands on fiverr and other freelance sites. You say you have some skills
    on computer repairs, that should give you an head start, do some handmade flyers
    and distribute them in your committee before you know it you will start seeing
    orders coming in for you.

Hope this helps?

mbanj, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  7. ajaxbloger

ajaxbloger Member

Best Answers:
    Do not under estimate your design talents, it is pretty good.

ajaxbloger, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  8. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is wonderful advice. :) I didn't even think of those things.

Annea, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  9. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    there are alot of services that you can offer. As you mentioned fiverr, I will advise you to look at what others are offering. Some people work as a virtual assistant, that is, you handle tasks for someone else and get paid for it. you can also offer image edits (background removals) as other ideas.

then there is always forum posting. People pay $20 for 100 posts on forums, simply to help build engagement and draw in quality content to their forums. You will find people posting job offers here sometimes, but also on fiverr.
    You can also google "postloop" for info on this, as they offer a way to earn from posting on various forums.

As you have some art skills. offer business card designs / logos on fiver for $5, and PSD for it at $45. means when people need minor changes later, they either need to come to you, or they need to buy the psd.
    and how about this, once a week, make an entry into one of the design competitions that we have open on this forum -> even if you dont think you will win, if you have the time, enter. It allows people to see your work, and I have hired artists from seeing their work they did in comps.

While none of these things will make you a fortune, it might very well bring in enough to rival your current household monthly income.

I wish you all the best.

Here is something i hope inspires you:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...illionaire-signing-deal-Macys-fish-flops.html

http://kwhs.wharton.upenn.edu/2012/02/snap-caps-sharks-and-sparks-maddie-bradshaw-teen-millionaire/

matt_62, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  10. Valeed

Valeed Member

Best Answers:
    Hey!
    Try using wizzley, squidoo or zujava, make your accounts on these websites and then start writing. There are types of earnings: Upfront income and Passive income. It is advisable that you should consider both of them simultaneously. Most of the members over here, have suggested to start for an upfront payment but in my view you should not neglect the power of passive income.
    In my view, Passive income is the best as you can earn money while enjoying your holidays. For passive income you will have to write articles or blog posts and then once you have generated a good amount of traffic, you can sit back and get the perks of it. You work will solely belong to you.
    Currently, I am working on zujava and wizzley, both of these platforms are free to join and then you can start off by writing articles and using your amazon affiliate program to sell products. Over the years I have made a good amount of Passive income and still trying my best to raise my earnings. I am not saying that upfront payments are not good, you should go for upfront income too. Make accounts on odesk, freelancer, and elance and try bidding on various projects. Avoid the data entry projects, since I believe they all are scam and odesk and freelancer is flooded with spammy projects like data entry. Give a try to writing projects and hopefully you will be able to find your way out.
    Best of Luck for your money making journey :)

Valeed, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  11. FastCode

FastCode Peon

Best Answers:
    First, stop whining. Courage is not absence of fear, but to feel fear and keep going anyway. So, go out every day and enjoy your fear.

About money, since you don't have experience as businesswoman, you can start as an expert.
    Obvious way is to join elance.com or freelancer.com or odesk.com, create profile and you can almost immediately start earning.

Since you are beginner, you will probably make beginner's mistakes. To avoid that, do some Google search on "telecommute tutorials" or like that and learn about telecommuting.
    It is nothing big to learn, but if you don't know basics then start could be very very hard to earn real money.

Later, if you are persistent, you will have calls from previous satisfied buyers to do more work for them, and later eventually you can invest in business.

Good Luck, Have Fun! :)

FastCode, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  12. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    it depends on how debilitating it is. Only someone that has had a similar panic attack can relate.

I agree, it is good to overcome fear, (especially when it severely impacts on the quality of ones life), but there is nothing members on this forum can really do to help there, and quick 1 liners arent gonna help either.

matt_62, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  13. Jojo2235

Jojo2235 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try gpt sites like inbox dollars and cashcrate.

Jojo2235, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  14. BusinessSpy

BusinessSpy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read your story and I want to tell you that I'm in same position. I started on this forum a few years ago and now I came back to make some serious business.
    If you'll need any help be free to contact me so we can have lovely chat about some jobs. I will do my best to help you and transfer some jobs on you which are out of my category of knowledge.

Best regards,

- Denis

BusinessSpy, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  15. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I can help you promote your GIG on fiverr, I have a lever 2 account there.
    In addition, I think I have 1 micro-job (that can help you earn some pennies), please PM if you take interest.
    Good luck girl!

mrgadget, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  16. theor23

theor23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ashley,

Just wanted to say, keep your head up! I'm sorry to hear about your condition, I could only imagine what it must be like :(

Your broke, like me lol You have a talent, and you CAN use that to your advantage. Being able to make money online takes ALONG time, intense effort and willpower. Focus on creating a website on something your passionate about, write everything down. There are a gazillion and one affiliate vendors out there. Also! I found this logo contest website, used it back in high school. Some of my friends won $250-$500 doing this. It takes time, but it may be something you might be interested in.

http://logotournament.com/contests#,,

theor23, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  17. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    To the topic creator,

I feel your pain. I have something of a social anxiety that makes it hard to go outside as well. It's the reason I chose to get into this business. I still can go outside but in those really uptight situations like the dentist, job interviews, or practically anywhere out of my comfort zone I have this problem with passing out(and hoping not the smack my head against the ground). It brings a lot of fear into going outside.
    A lot of people have suggested that you create a blog about your anxiety. I really don't recommend it because you'll need to learn way too much. It takes yrs to learn SEO, adsense opt, link building, marketing with social networks, some php/html coding to make your site better, etc.

Writing is probably your best bet. It's time time consuming. Time appears to be on your side.
    Writing itself is not extremely hard to do if you are native to english. You just have to make sure once you land a job to research heavily on what you are writing about. Keep your price low. You'll be surprised how quickly you get the hang of it and maybe you'll get lucky and land a job from a person who wants a ton of work.
    Writing has always had a very big demand, especially around here. If you look to the "contest creation" forum here you'll notice that there are more looking for writers than offering writing.

DinoJRG, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  18. TraffAds

TraffAds Peon

Best Answers:
    you should think of making good website with rich content and start building traffic and links and then put adsense ads, i know it's time consuming but in the long run you win

TraffAds, Dec 13, 2013 IP
    A.G likes this.
  19. Beth Hewitt

Beth Hewitt Member

Best Answers:
    Have a think about what you are passionate about, and build a site around that, create content if you love to write, build a list and following and sell products and offers to your list :)

Beth Hewitt, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  20. AJ Everton

AJ Everton Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope all is going well for you so far!

I liked what one person said about having a website dedicated to Agoraphobia. If it is something that you have personal experience with then you could help a lot of people and make money at the same time.

Just based on your forum posts it looks like your English is good enough to get paid a decent amount for writing content. It can be intimidating getting started in writing, but there are people and websites out there to help you. Check out writeformoneyonline.com it has helped me a lot. Remember that especially in the writing business, you don't have to pay anything up front to start making money. The internet is a great place. When you tell people you are new, most of them will try to help you, but there are a lot of people who will view it as an opportunity to try to scam you.

The people on that site have helped me, and are continuing to help me grow my writing business every step of the way. It is a little slow to start off, but once you get going you'll be able to pull lots of income, especially because you are willing to work! It is good you recognize that you're not here to get rich quick and easy. If you're willing to put time and effort in, you'll make it.

Best wishes, and thank you for sharing your life with us!

AJ Everton, Dec 14, 2013 IP