1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

User333 is a SCAMMER - Selling links on Faked PR7 - cabf.org

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by evershawn, Sep 20, 2013.

1. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you've bought this domain recently, then that person has fooled you :D and now you're trying to fool others, which is bit difficult, as people here on DP are bit smarter. Feel pity for you :( no chance try some other platform, better for you :)

khemraj, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  2. User333

User333 Banned

Best Answers:

You still missing the point, the site was legit and original for years than it moved to another domain and than to another (you can see all this in archive, no one trying to trick anyone), I don't know their story and I don't even care. What I see is that domain was legit for years and kept good backlinks (even if someone may not like it, still it is matter of taste, I personally like them and I have posted some above, the links is from one of the bests sits in the industry, sites that listed in DMOZ, aged sites from the same relevant niche, so yes I like them and can tell that site was relevant and well known and got PR7 at that time). Than someone decided to move or whatever, I don't care, and when they moved the domain went to the market, and I liked it and bought it. And I still like it, no matter if someone don't.

If someone have some keyword they want to rank for in kids health niche I don't mind to post a link to prove (and test) the power that site have.

Send me your sites with anchor text you want in PM I will choose the one I like and place it for free for 3 month and we will see. Later we will share the results here.
    I prefer to see participants either from opposition or from neutral side (like mods from forum).

I want 2 sites, one that did promote keyword and stock with it on some position and another that wasn't promoted yet at all. Can be each from different participant.

Let's roll.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    User333, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. john231

john231 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi khemraj,

Please just ignore this guy. He may be innocent, but what he was saying just doesn't make sense.

john231, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. khemraj

khemraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, I believe you're right. It is better to ignore than arguing any further, thanks :)

khemraj, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually guys - I realize that User333 likes to argue with no sense but the more people that chime in, the better, actually.

The one thing that DP lacks is fraud protection and it is in fact something that we as a community can help to provide for other members simply by calling people out like this and letting users make their own opinion.

My feeling is that User333 did not respond to this well, regardless of if he's responsible for what has happened, he IS responsible for recognizing it, knowing what he has and taking precaution to not defraud DP members (if he doesn't want to be labeled a fraud that is). My opinion is that he didn't care and was happily doing it, ignoring the logical facts pointed out to him and and defending it with nonsense information all while acting like a jerk.

If he wanted to redeem himself, he could have easily just apologized, admitted that he made a mistake and pulled the site in instead he chooses to keep trying to defend it with nonsense, repeating himself over and over, regardless of how many experts tell him that it's a fake and no where near what he tells people it is.

So that's his bad and he deserves his label as a fraudster.

evershawn, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. Rakshith Daniel

Rakshith Daniel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sir just ignore that guy @ evershawn. You know what your are ? That's it for you and rest of us.

Rakshith Daniel, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  7. YesThatsMe

YesThatsMe Member

Best Answers:
    Love it how this faker got owned here :D So obvious his number.... oh and btw.... his site has now a PR2... :D

YesThatsMe, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  8. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    His site is now updated with it's 'real' ranking since there's no more redirecting going on. It's too bad I basically had to write a tutorial on how to fake your PR just to get this guy caught.

evershawn, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  9. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Heh, thanks for this. When the PR got updated the other day I forgot to track down this post but it was the first thing that came to mind. I don't particularly care about PR otherwise.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  10. evershawn

evershawn Banned

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the support. If we could only get more members to be vocal and support the people willing to put their names on the line to point out stuff like this, our community would be a much safer place to buy from. It's too bad this had to be a 5 page battle just to establish something I was able to figure out in a few minutes of research.

evershawn, Dec 14, 2013 IP
    YesThatsMe likes this.
  11. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Densely, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.