1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party India

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by unna, Nov 11, 2013.

Hi guys….

Are you a fan of Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party?

Are you supporting Mr. Kejriwal and Aam Aadmi Party in the upcoming election?

unna, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't help but laugh, the guy wins 28 seats in his first battle but loses the war. See, now he doesn't want to forma a government. If Delhi needs to go for another round of election immediately, the cost of it would more or less amount to half of all corruption charges he makes for the last 15 years of Sheila's rule. If according to him, Sheila or her government drained public money, what is Kejriwal up to now?

Alevoor, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  3. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then what is your suggestion to Mr. Kejriwal?

unna, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  4. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a fan or AC of anyone. I'm a common man.
    Show me your goodness, I will show mine.
    If public money can be used for cleaning corrupt politicians, then there is no problem with another election.
    It's better for going another voting than losing more money to corrupt politicians after election in scams and scandals.
    I will be happy, when AAP will be in our state too. But before that, we will see AAPs work on delhi.
    I think there should be atleast two strong parties in center. AAP and BJP (Don't want Congress).

To BJP and AAP, to win my vote, show me what you can do? Don't say we can do this & that after winning election.
    Only show it in work. Time have changed now.

pupul, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  5. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am agreed with the statement

unna, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  6. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unna, pupul;
    yes, you can have your opinion. But in my opinion, spending the public money to cleanse the corrupt is fine but it comes after we get our principles right. Doesn't Kejriwal know not trying hard to form the govt even when he has a few numbers less is the primary duty of politicians? After all, elections are fought with the promise and ambition to form good governments. By not doing so he is going back on the promise he made during election. Now what if I say he is pushing for election in the greed for absolute power? Don't you remember Anna Hazare has distanced himself from Kejriwal saying power corrupts anyone when the latter broke away from civil rights movement? What if I say, Anna new of his greed for power much before today and more than anyone of us?

pupul: Jumping into wishful thoughts like you will be happy, when AAP will be in our state too can prove dangerous. No one has seen their administrative abilities. I would rather prefer a known devil over an unknown angel. can anyone name 15 elected AAP members that can ably run various departments as ministers? and what is their average age?

Alevoor, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  7. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unna, pupul;
    yes, you can have your opinion. But in my opinion, spending the public money to cleanse the corrupt is fine but it comes after we get our principles right. Doesn't Kejriwal know not trying hard to form the govt even when he has a few numbers less is the primary duty of politicians? After all, elections are fought with the promise and ambition to form good governments. By not doing so he is going back on the promise he made during election. Now what if I say he is pushing for election in the greed for absolute power? Don't you remember Anna Hazare has distanced himself from Kejriwal saying power corrupts anyone when the latter broke away from civil rights movement? What if I say, Anna new of his greed for power much before today and more than anyone of us?

pupul: Jumping into wishful thoughts like you will be happy, when AAP will be in our state too can prove dangerous ( I would be interested to know if they can take on a regional party in southern India just now instead of priding themselves of winning over a weak / unpopular Delhi government). No one has seen their administrative abilities. I would rather prefer a known devil over an unknown angel. can anyone name 15 elected AAP members that can ably run various departments as ministers? and what is their average age?

Alevoor, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  8. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Arvind is planning to form a government in Delhi.

unna, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  9. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Arvind is planning to form a government after another round of election which he is trying to force on the people of Delhi.

Alevoor, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  10. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats good. Re election is the best option.

unna, Dec 14, 2013 IP
    pupul likes this.
  11. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As you have mentioned, AAP not trying to form the govt.
    My question is same for BJP, why BJP not trying to form the govt.? BJP have 32 and AAP have 28.
    2nd question to BJP, Why are you so worried? You don't have a clear word on this. BJP says AAP is B team of Congress, also says AAP should form govt. taking congress support. Congress says AAP is B team of BJP. I think BJP & Congress guys are too much confused about what they are talking. For this reason, BJP recently lost badly in Odisha where they had their kingdoms.

Some will say AAP, some will say BJP, some will say Congress. So all our vote will say, who will stay there and who will go. Wait and watch.

pupul, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  12. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think re-election is the best solution and I am sure that this time one party either BJP or AAP will come in majority. The chance for the AAP is good at this time.

unna, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  13. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    From the last Sunday till date, AAP has softened a lot, really a lot. Now they are finding alibis to say yes. Nevertheless, here is what I have to say. Re election is not an option unless all and each option is explored and the Lt. Governor is completely satisfied beyond all doubts that the present outcome is unfit to form a government.

If a few people like Kejriwal think this leads to horse trading, then you have to doubt his integrity not the politics of the country. A learned man like him must try to convince elected members to this end. When he could do this with lakhs of voters, he is supposed to repeat it with just a few elected people only. Instead, what he did is shoot a questionnaire to two other parties. Come on yar, you just can't do this in democracy, opposition is your partner in good governance. They are justifiably positioned to keep the ruling group under check and balance. You need to take them into confidence. Doesn't he remember how many minority governments have successfully ruled our country in the past?

Alevoor, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  14. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    The AAP and Kejriwal are being humiliated for all the good reasons. The big postures, big talks are being given a blow by their own colleagues as well as all who mattered to AAP till last year. Let me hear from anyone here why Anna is happy with the Lokpal bill, oops... sorry Lokpal Law? The nonsensical lot is now readying to shoot 25 lakhs copies of questionnaire to delhi public. Tamasha bana ke rakh diya.

Alevoor, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  15. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Kejriwal is doing experiment in the Indian politics. He is not following the traditional politics as the Congress and BJP do.

unna, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  16. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please read my first post. I am laughing at both of you. He is proving by each passing day that he has little faith in the constitution. Your eyes are brlured by the difference but the difference is costing the people. Why can't he just form the government or support another party to do it?

Alevoor, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  17. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, one day he will sure understand the constitution of India and then he will start making money too like the other parties do.

unna, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  18. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are a BJP fan. You don't try know about what other peoples are thinking about.
    You want your decision to force on us. But that won't happen now.
    Although I'm a Hindu, I think BJP doing politics on Hindu and Congress doing politics on Muslims.
    They don't do the good things what they should do. Also you are laughing at us, that shows how mean you are. Although you don't like AAP, you shouldn't force on us what you like. We have freedom to choose which party we like and same goes for you.
    If BJP can do things what AAP have started, then I'll support them for sure. But I'm sure they can't do this.
    Also arguing with fellow like you won't benefit anyone. Because you can't understand others feelings and laugh at them blindly.
    AIDMK is there too. BJP have started fearing after AAP success acceleration at Delhi.
    Next election will be tough to win for any party. There will be heavy competition.
    As I see there is nearly equal support for AAP & BJP from all over India. Some states people like AAP and some like BJP.
    So we will see at that time whether BJP joins their hand with Congress or not.

pupul, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  19. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am forced to repeat, I am only laughing at AAP's reluctance at forming the government (today they have accepted that the rule of constitution is above all else). Where on earth you found me saying I am a hindu and so I am supporting BJP?
    Today I am happy that they are gonna form the government.

From the beginning, I was insisting on AAP government for one reason only that failing to form the govt will make it lose voter credibility. Now how will that make me a fan of BJP and how will that make me a hindu? I wanted to explain to both of you more but I couldn't understand much of your post above because of broken english.

Alevoor, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  20. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Because I used to get same replies from many BJP fans. So I assumed. May be you support Congress or any other party.
    About English, only I have missed a "to" as I was in a hurry. I don't think if US people can understand my english, then you shouldn't have problem in understanding.
    "how will that make me a hindu?" When did I say that? That's about me. I'm a Hindu. I said "Although I'm a Hindu".
    Go learn English man or read carefully whichever mistake you have done.

Also I don't think there is something which I couldn't understand posted by unna. Everything is neat and clean.
    Also there was opinion whether AAP should form govt. or not. I preferred one option and you one. That don't have any problem.
    Anyone can have their own opinion.

pupul, Dec 23, 2013 IP