1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best ways to promote a Coming Soon (Pre Launch Signup Page) Page?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jimmysmart, Nov 18, 2013.

[Edited version]
    Hello guys, I hope all of you are doing well.

Well I am working on a project in a company. Currently we are working to design our pre-launch signup page (coming soon page/squeeze page) and hope to be done with it soon. But I am confused about one thing which is very crucial. And that is how to promote a pre-launch signup page (coming soon page/squeeze page) so we can catch the attention of early adopters and let them signup with their email address for further updates? I have gone through some blogs to get some better ideas but still I am confused because different people are using different methods.

Our platform will be a outsourcing marketplace and we have some unique value propositions. Our target audiences are startup focused technology entrepreneurs/companies.

I believe lots of experienced peoples are here to help me with this. If you have any question please let me know so we can make clear discussion.

Thanks in advance!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N.B. I have just discovered that I already have an Digital Point account. So decided to keep participating from my previous account. I will discontinue my new account which is https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/rmjimmy.785813/. Since I already posted my current thread from my new account but I will continue that thread from my old account. Already two people replied on this thread so I attached their answers below. Anyways suggestion and help are always welcome from anyone.

jrbiz,Saturday at 7:48 PM
    I am having trouble understanding your question. You talk about a pre-launch, sign up page and then you indicate that your business will be software, web development and graphics outsourcing which is typically purchased on a project basis. What exactly are you expecting the early adopters to sign up for? I am not being negative, I just cannot provide an answer without this additional information.

azulita,Yesterday at 8:51 AM
    are you going to sell a service or is like a squeeze page? Well, if you want to promote a new business you can open a Facebook page and a twitter account. Also you can go to blogs and do guest blog post promoting your business. If it is a squeeze page then the best thing is to buy traffic.

Also, if it is a new business. You can also try to contact newspapers and magazines in your área and promote your business in there.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    jimmysmart, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  2. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jimmy,

Your goal is to create some viral content that outlines your usp (unique selling point) about the product or service you are providing and send them to your sales funnel. You can do this with something humorous or informative or both. Once you have created this content, send it viral with:
    1. Press releases
    2. Facebook Ads targeted to your demographics
    3. Pinterest images
    4. Youtube videos
    5. Other social media sites
    6. Set up a campaign with Synnd.com
    Hope this helps and all the best with your launch.

Cyberchoices, Nov 18, 2013 IP
    A.G and jrbiz like this.
  3. jimmysmart

jimmysmart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks man for your guideline. :) Is it okay to ask you question whenever I have any?

jimmysmart, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. malikwiki

malikwiki Active Member

Best Answers:
    All you need to do is:

1- Announce in Big Niche related Forums.
    2- Do Press Release
    3- email your existing newsletter members if you have a list.

Thanks

malikwiki, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  5. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure you can! That's quite a compliment. However there are plenty of much smarter people on the forum than me so I'd post too, lol!

Cyberchoices, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  6. jimmysmart

jimmysmart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your guideline when announcing on niche forums? Also what should I do when I build a facebook page and twitter account from the scratch for having likes and follows ?

jimmysmart, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  7. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are going to launch a squeeze page then buy solo Ads. Talk to some solo ads owners and ask them if they have traffic in your niche that you are trying to promote. Also there are places where you can launch a press release so you can try that. The only place I know that have press realese packages is submitedge but I´m sure there are more places and cheaper. Just check here in digital point maybe there are people who can help you to promote your squeeze page or you can also check in the warrior forum. Im sure there are a lot of people who can help you.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

azulita, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  8. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    agreed.
    pre launch requirement.Reach out to influencers both in your industry and the Web design industry and offer them a test run of your site before it goes live.
    When you are doing this what you need to do is just ask them to check and review my blog/website.
    this will helps you a lot and this feedback could be more valuable than any link you get.

dean1122, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  9. kletty

kletty Greenhorn

Best Answers:

kletty, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  10. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    CPA campaigns will work, that way you only pay when they sign up

ufshane, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  11. kletty

kletty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Solo ads from trusted providers will do just fine. Note also that promotion on facebook groups in your targeted niche is very awesome. You can do this yourself or outsource it.
    While outsourcing this, make sure your url is cloaked. If you must not cloak it, use sub directories which you can changed incase your link is flagged as spam.
    But I've bought several solo mailing gigs on fiverr, and this is the ONLY one that performed. The others sent traffic, but only this one got me optins. Communication was excellent. Seller responsive.

kletty, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  12. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    I went through a pre launch and a launch this year. During Pre launch I created hype in my social media following and email marketing! When the lead capture pages were developed I promoted through a combination of paid traffic, Social Media marketing strategies and email marketing. Then when launched I primarily focused on email marketing.

Michael Mayer, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  13. Stuart Walker

Stuart Walker Member

Best Answers:
    Competitions can be a great way to get a buzz going about your site or product before it's even launched. Get people to sign up to your list to enter the competition.

Stuart Walker, Dec 16, 2013 IP