1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keyword Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ricky Martins, Dec 11, 2013.

Hello Guyzz,
    My website's keyword ranking has down how to get back my lost position, can you please suggest me.
    I have updated my sites's content , doing SMO , Blogging , Photo and video sharing and Boookmarking too.But my ranking is not good; can you guyss help me to overcome from this problem ????

Ricky Martins, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  2. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    Visit and analyse your competitors' sites and find which thing is making difference. Moreover, do quality work, i-e post link only to relevant sites.

Erin Catorina, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  3. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, try to analyze your competition landscape. Try to figure out what your online rivals are doing to rank high. After all, what is good for them can be good for you too!

What I advise you to do first is to analyze where your competitors are getting their links from. You can analyze all their site backlinks with a free WebMeUp backlink tool (http://webmeup.com/tools/backlinks.html) and find out where their best links are coming from. Having this info, you may try to imitate their link building techniques and try to get links from the same sources.

Also, check how your well your site is optimized in terms of coding and inner structure, it can be that there are some weak spots in its system, broken links, etc. that need to be fixed. You may check it out with any site audit tool.

Kianu42, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  4. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Analyze you sites, like broken links.
    2.Place good content on your site.
    3.Analyze your competitors website and keywords.
    4.Always post contents on high PR sites.
    Good Luck !:)

mollie.fr, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  5. cuteboy

cuteboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to bring backlinks from websites with higher authority rate. This will help in increasing page authority of your webpage too.

Also, check if you have created a flase/ungenuine/harmful backlink to your website previously which might be getting your website to a lower stage.

cuteboy, Dec 12, 2013 IP
  6. Smiley Sansoni

Smiley Sansoni Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Ricky,

when the ranking goes down there are many reasons. First you check webmaster tool and submit all broken link in disavow links .After that re indexing your website and add new site map of your site.In the on page please add H1 tag which keyword you need rank fast .dnt do SEO off page minimum one week this process is really work .On other hand if you do directory submission please check approved link and submit in all Best SMO Sites.Its Really work and if you need any other suggestion please send me PM.

Smiley Sansoni

Smiley Sansoni, Dec 12, 2013 IP