1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

blogging without seo?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by sofyan haris, Dec 4, 2013.

is it possible we can get visitors without understanding seo?
    just post and make money, is it possible?

sofyan haris, Dec 4, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  2. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic, traffic, traffic that's the matter. Whats the purpose of quality SEO? You are making your website/blog thats friendly to search engines. You may get visitors with out doing SEO, but you should do some proper SEO to get more visitors. Do you need more visitors? Do you need more money;)?

Dont know about that. Try yourself.........

anzilone, Dec 4, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is possible provided that you have good-quality content plus regularly post unique contents.
    Your contents are highly searching by people. All you need to do is a neat categorizing.

imuncutno1, Dec 10, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very possible to build a good amount of traffic to a blog without working on getting any backlinks to it. Of course you still would want to keep the blog site SE Friendly and just have the basic SEO done to the site.

THe next step would be to work on creating very unique and very valuable content - something that people will not really be able to find ANYWHERE else online. Just do simple social media marketing to get people to read your awesome content. Make sure your content is a solution and solves specific general problems and it is also a good long post. People love VALUE and content that solves their problems.

Work a lot more on getting people to read you content - that will help you build a following depending on the quality of your content. Build a list from the beginning and push people to subscribe to your list if they like your content. The more valuable your information is, the more chances you have for people to want to get more from you. A list is very important to keep sending your current visitors to new content on your blog site.

This is basically a RINSE & REPEAT Process. Anyone can do it but like I said above, not everyone will do this. It is really up to you and the results will tell you how bad you want to make it happen. If you want to really accomplish this - you will just do it, period. That's just how I see it.

The process is simple. It is just a matter of creating Great Content and working on referring people to that content, tell those readers to subscribe for future content and simply keep notifying your subscribers about every new blog post. The bigger your subscribers number grows, the more visitors you will have coming in every time you publish a new blog post. This will help you with the search engines automatically and it will boost your Alexa Rankings like crazy. The key to success is consistency and doing it the right way.

Hope this helps you man!!

Wish you the best success! ... :cool:

You can do it! ..

Snoopy240, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  5. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is possible to get visitors without knowing SEO. But SEO will give you a direction and a planned strategy to achieve your goals with getting targeted visitors, with SEO you can also project your goals and benchmarks.

faizzsheikh, Dec 11, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No need SEO just focus on your real readers, you should build your list.

karmaseo, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, it is but you have to make your website or blog quite interesting. It would be quite tough and may require lot of time. So, best of Luck.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. theLittledreamer

theLittledreamer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The internet is a minefield of information and you could very easily get lost in it all and never have anyone see your blog. A rather disappointing result if you have taken the time to write interesting posts and are eager for feedback and interest... I believe SEO is particularly necessary if you want to make money as it helps visitors find you. SEO isn't that hard. Depending on you subject you could get a way with doing some very basic SEO. Keyword research will be the first step in securing your SEO efforts so learn how to build your posts around them. Link building is another common method used to optimize for the search engines. However, link building today is all about encouraging others to link to you. Do some research and find out a bit more about SEO and if you have any questions you always come back and get answers. Don't forget that a lot has changed in the SEO world recently so make sure your getting up to date information from the right sources.

theLittledreamer, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple answer: Yes.

SEO only helps you rank better for searches which, in turn, brings in more search traffic. It won't change the number of people who arrive because of advertising, links from other places, social mentions, word of mouth, etc. (Although those will all help your SEO efforts, of course.)

And on-page SEO is becoming less important on Google's engine (though not on the others yet) as they use more complex algorithms to (attempt to) determine relevance and useful content.

I rarely bother with SEO on my sites that use original content. When I do, it's just to drop in a keyword phrase or two. They all get traffic, they all make a little cash. I suspect the more popular ones are linked from other people's sites, but I really can't be bothered to check.

Of course, I'd probably make more money if I *did* bother with SEO, but that's another question entirely.

TIEro, Dec 17, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.