1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Social media account managers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by NetStar, Nov 22, 2013.

I am a partner for a marketing company for automotive dealerships. We offer social media management services for our dealers. This consists of creating interesting Facebook posts relating to the brand or dealer 3 times a week. The posts must be compelling and encourage interaction with their Facebook fan base. For example we have a Bentley dealership in Long Island New York. You would search google for an interesting/funny/unique picture to post on their wall and include a catchy caption or perhaps a question to engage their users. You would create 3 posts a week per dealer.

I am seeking a reliable person who would be interested in doing this on the regular basis. You will receive a flat fee per month per dealer you are assigned to. Pay is negotiable however we were figuring between 50-100 per month per dealer for roughly 12 unique monthly fb pics/posts. We will also be adding twitter and Instagram posts eventually. We will adjust the pay accordingly. If you are from the us or canada that is a plus. If you are not please have good English. Please pm me with your interest. This service is effective December 2013 and including this service as part of our dealer marking package in early 2014.

NetStar, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  2. Maji92

Maji92 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello.
    I'd like to try this job.I think it wont be hard for me and i'd like to give it a try and i'm looking forward for you to contact me and see if we can have buisness.
    Can you Pm me or contact me at my e-mail darthmol1992 *at* gmail *dot* com

Maji92, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A few people have contacted me seeking additional information. I thought I was specific but in case I was not I will explain what we do and what we will need you to do.

We own an automotive marketing group which handles marketing accounts for dealerships for SEM/SEO, Web Design, Landing Pages, Chat etc. We are offering Social Media Management services to our dealerships. The Social Media Management service includes FaceBook, Twitter, and Instagram postings. Due to the quantity of dealerships we provide services for we don't have the resources in-house to handle all Social Media accounts. We would like to hire a few outside reps to create 3 FaceBook posts a week on the Dealerships facebook account. These posts are to engage their fan base and encourage interaction.

For Example:

We have a Honda Dealership in NJ. They have a FaceBook page. Your responsibility is to update their page with interesting content. So let's say you went to google and found a picture relating to Honda. For this example let's say it's a 1982 Honda Civic. You post the picture with the caption "Can you guess which year this Honda Civic is??". Or perhaps you found a bright pink Honda Civic for Breast Cancer Awareness. Or maybe you found a Honda Civic with a HUGE spoiler on the back and you added the caption "Would you do this to your Honda?". The idea is to engage the fans to promote the Brand and Dealer.

If you still don't understand, this is not for you. If you do and you can provide consistent reliable work I am interested in talking to you. Do note...if everything works out and you take on more than a few accounts we will have to 1099 you. If you can't be 1099'ed or meet the requirements we cannot work together.

NetStar, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  4. Maji92

Maji92 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    now after what you posted i'm already sure that i'll fit as a Social Media Manager.
    If it is possible for you to tell me when we can make a sample or something you'd like so you can check me.
    I'm really looking forward to start working with you.
    If you want we can have a eMail conversation.Here is my eMail darthmol1992 *at* gmail *dot* com
    or we can speak on the PM i sended you

Maji92, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  5. Karen Antonacci

Karen Antonacci Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I think I would fit this job perfectly! I have over a year of experience in overseeing very similar content for my college newspaper. Please contact me at

Karen Antonacci, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you in America?

NetStar, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  7. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe there should be much more to the job than finding and posting interesting content and then deriving fans engagement. Promotional campaigns, brand surveys, polls and competitions are also great way to increase following.

It's an interesting job. Good Luck all

aamir.alvi3, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  8. Karen Antonacci

Karen Antonacci Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, in Texas specifically, but I spent the summer on the East Coast.

Karen Antonacci, Dec 10, 2013 IP