1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I recieved a warning

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Hurki, Dec 6, 2013.

Yesterday I recieved a warning for Inappropriate / Disallowed Post . I got it becouse I was in discussion with a guy who is selling his forum with 600+ members, and he claims that all members are 100% REAL, but I caught him in lie... and wrote it on his topic... and I get a warning!?

Tough, i was interested in buying his site, but I wanted to know what do I get... and expected from him that he lowers the price since his members are fake...

I did not swear in my answer, I did not insult or anything similar, but yet... I got a warning wich expires in May 2014 -.-'

So please, can any staff member can explain me where did I made a mistake, so I can know what should I fix when I'm posting...

Hurki, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think you will be warned for exposing any of the mistakes or liars. Did you check your email for the details on the warning? It would brief you on why you were given the warnings.

kingofking, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    First off it is likely that the mod acted based on a report that a member filed against you. We cannot know what the report said. In any event warnings are not serious until you get close to 10 points, at which time a ban comes into play.
    I know it is hard to receive one especially when you don't fully understand the reasons why. But the mods here are experienced and know what they are doing. I advise you to just accept it and move on.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 6, 2013 IP
    funmom91 likes this.
  4. Hurki

Hurki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, now I checked eMail... and I didn't got warning for that post (If I got it right :confused:') ... it was only deleted...

This is what mail says:

Warning Received for Inappropriate / Disallowed Post
    This is a friendly reminder that you may not be completely aware of our rules. You can find our rules and policies over here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/

Keep in mind that continued violation of our rules can lead to your account being suspended temporarily or permanently as seen fit.

You can find a list of your warnings here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/hurki.769420/

Title: Facebook fanpage posts

[quote="Gerasimus, post: 18758630, member: 693289"]1. Page related to famous tv show (link will be provided if asked) 2. 142,640 likes · 30,874 talking about this 3. 5$ per status update (picture should be related to the page - in description will be your page/website or what ever you want). Post will stay for unlimited time[/quote] Can you please send me link?
    Code (markup):
    If this earned report...

Hurki, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  5. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

The very first line of the email says "warning received". You have received warning for that particular post and it was deleted. You should look into https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/posting to see what you have done against the rules.

If your intention of posting is to contact any particular user, then do it using a PM rather than posting it on the thread which is for the public.

kingofking, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  6. imrankhan90281

imrankhan90281 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Title : Facebook fanpage posts

i did not understand this title in your warning mail.
    any one guide me?

imrankhan90281, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's not difficult, it's the title of the thread he made the post in...

malky66, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  8. imrankhan90281

imrankhan90281 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to my knowledge, facebook fan page buying and selling or any kind of fan page activity not allowed in this forum. i think, that is a big reason of your warning.

My friend.

imrankhan90281, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think you should read more carefully.

The post content was
    If you expect the response to your post to be via conversation message then the request should be made via a conversation message.

I've just reviewed your posts in the thread that were deleted. You were consistently asking for information to be sent via PM (conversation message) and there was no "catching him out in a lie".

Feedback and public questions may be asked in the thread.

sarahk, Dec 7, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and snakeair like this.
  10. Hurki

Hurki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "catching him out in a lie" ( i tought i recieved warning for my other post ^^ )

Hurki, Dec 8, 2013 IP