1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO MASTERS I WANT YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Mak2k, Dec 6, 2013.

i created my site http://sonymuzic.com
    2months ago and also added best meta tags for it.........
    4000 pages indexed on google...........

but traffic is very very low...... :(

what i can do?? :confused:

Mak2k, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  2. jaybhatt

jaybhatt Member

Best Answers:
    First of all change your website content according to the google guideline and do some activity on a daily basis like Blog writing and publishing, Guest post, Forum Posting, Communities and Q&A, blog commenting, pdf submission, Article Submission, (Squidoo and Hubpages) also. After google update SMO is the most important activity for increase website traffic and ranks so doing SMO for your website and create a brand page for your website.

In the current timing content is the king in the SEO. focus on the content quality and high wattage link for your website. Build link in the high PR, DA, PA sites. When you create high weightage backlinks for your website then automatic increase your site traffic and rank in the google. But all the activities doing in the same ratio, not doing any type of the spamming by the link building. One important suggestion for your target more than more longtail keyword for your website like as (any type of the question according to your website page, FAQ, and more than query of the user) etc.

Thanks

jaybhatt, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  3. Mak2k

Mak2k Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you....

Mak2k, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  4. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make your website design such that people visit again again. If you have budget for marketing, kind of website you have, you should focus on advertising network or even ad-retargeting.

MilesWeb, Dec 6, 2013 IP