1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring New Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by abiquddoos, Dec 5, 2013.

We are hiring new writers for our blogs so only people expert in blog posting should respond to this thread.

You should have experience to write on any topic.
    Send us your sample blogs where you are writing or have written in past with your pen name.

Anyone sending his sample posts in PM will not be considered so do not send any of your sample in PM rather we like to see your live work on blogs.

Only reply through PM and do not ask anything here in thread.

abiquddoos, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    kingofking, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  3. andythewriter

andythewriter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, i have done content writing for blogs and articles but , rite now i do not have a link.

I can assure u good content written on any kind of niche.Please PM the details of the project.

Thanks

Andy

andythewriter, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  4. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As requested, I'm sending you a PM with my information as well as links to sites I write for. Just for the sake of others, you may want to post your general price range. It will help weed out people who don't meet your needs. For example, if you're paying $.01 per word, I can't write for you, so you wouldn't have to waste your time reading my PM. :)

Just a suggestion.

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  5. Terryjosie

Terryjosie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, here's a link to my blog: styledotasia.com

I can write on a variety of topics covering different niches. Can send you samples.

Terry

Terryjosie, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  6. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I definitely agree. Disclosing your pay rates would save many of us the effort in sending samples.

Dave Goehst, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  7. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why would you want our blog URLs to be in public without even disclosing your pay rates? Are you up to something to make our URL's go live in public? There is a case that a guy demands applicants to show their URL live on the thread, and then on the following days, their URL's have been sandbox or de-indexed because of that, coz' that thread starter planned to destroy the rankings of each website or blog. I really need a valid explanation on this one. Thanks!

bogartkick, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  8. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are claiming to provide good content when you cannot even use the word "you" instead of "u" and "right" for "rite". You did not even capitalized "I" which is always capitalized when referring to one's self.

Seriously? Is DP a place for those people who offers services they could not provide? This is why it's such a waste to offer article writing service here anymore because lower rates are being offered but the content is also low quality and most clients or every potential clients here decides to go for this lower rates. Geez DP was supposed to be a gold mine way back in the days. Plenty of clients, plenty of service providers but both are satisfied with the quality of work as well as the rate.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    heartnet02, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  9. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In the context, it is supposed be right not write. ;)

People have failed to grasp the concept that how they respond to a job offer, whether it be through a forum or platform like oDesk, reflects on them. Potential employers will form an impression of a person by what they read. People mistakenly think because it is a forum, their correspondence can be relaxed, downright lazy as if typing or texting an IM to a friend or casual acquaintance because, after all, it's only a forum. Definitely the wrong attitude to have when responding to job offers. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if some of these lazy typists would walk into a real world job interview looking like they just got out of bed 10 minutes ago, hair quickly brushed, teeth not brushed, "sleep" still caked in the corner of their eyes, wearing the clothes from yesterday that lay in a pile on the floor beside the bed all night long.

I look at it this way - these people are not my competition. If someone wants to hire them for whatever reason(s), then so be it. These type of people don't attract the buyers I'm seeking.

TextServices, Dec 6, 2013 IP
    kingofking likes this.
  10. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for correcting me, I got caught up in the moment and I am amazed that there are still a few writers who really delivers what they promise at a more decent rates.

heartnet02, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  11. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :) Oh good... I'm glad no offense was taken. I was just having a bit of fun with the error that was made. It's hard when you don't have visual and verbal cues to relay to someone that it's just light hearted humor. lol!

TextServices, Dec 6, 2013 IP