1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build your backlinks effectively

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Theneo, Oct 13, 2013.

1. william curl

william curl Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Malc I think i will more learn from you in the future, can you help me out for sites keywords ranking improvement?

william curl, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  2. WebDeveloperSahil

WebDeveloperSahil Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's not all about tactics, its all about luck and your skills. SKILLS + LUCK + SOME EFFORT = TRAFFIC!
    Try to concentrate on improving your web content or service instead of finding different legal and illegal ways of link building.

WebDeveloperSahil, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  3. HostMayo-WK

HostMayo-WK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! Malc you are pro!

HostMayo-WK, Nov 28, 2013 IP
    malcsimm likes this.
  4. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Matt Woodward and Jacob King have my vote also. These chaps are who to follow if you want to learn all there is to know about building your own tiered link network. As far as back linking software, it's pretty hard to beat Ultimate Demon - it even features a slick interface that allows you to create your tiered link network within the program. What's best - you can buy a lifetime license or pay monthly - your choice.

shelby78, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  5. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    do you see some positive effect from article submission? looks like they became useles

bobestes, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  6. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    article submission do tend to loose their effectiveness.......but in link building diversification is an important thing to consider my friend........yup.you don't need to do article submission too much but once or twice in a month is ok........

Theneo, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  7. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    malcsimm, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  8. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    malcsimm, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  9. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Hi William

Keyword research? I've done a post on how to do it for free here (I think nearly all paid-for KW research tools are over-rated. But one I like - and use a lot - I talk about here.)

Cheers, Malc

malcsimm, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  10. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Well, Shelby78 - at least youi are recommending a decent software in your sig: kudos! Now, why not take that sig to a review page of your own - it should increase conversions for you rather than going straight to an affiliate page :)

And a great way to add reviews to your site is by using Author hReview WP plugin. It adds a review box and golden stars etc as well as getting your rich snippets into the Google results: it's very cool.

Just a thought. And good luck with your SEO

Malc :)

malcsimm, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  11. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how are you effectively building back links every day online?

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  12. 121beale121

121beale121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks very much for this information it was just what I was looking for a dew major web directories I could release 5 domains I have got to I don't even mind paying for the privilege my niche is online poker any recommendations?

121beale121, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  13. verocity12

verocity12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I've ben reading all comments and stopped here for a while: I agree that it's only through experimenting that you may find the best way for your own website to promote it successfully. It depends on a person - someone might be better at writing great guest blogposts and will get more links from it. Someone else might be great at expressing their opinion in a compressed way and have great backlinks from leaving comments and engaging into discussions. The whole idea of getting backlinks is so vague and it's difficult to say whats gonna work best. So, I agree we ought to consider it a 'digital science': to research it throughly first (also consider others' opinions), but if you think about it, in the end, we come back to the most basic idea - getting good quality backlinks through our own experience of how to do it best for us.

verocity12, Dec 18, 2013 IP