1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some of my ads are "bank"/not appearing

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Mr.Dog, Dec 1, 2013.

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing this? 250x250 boxes appear blank white on my main page.
    Plenty of content on it, has most of the website's traffic. Still, 1 250x250 box is blank, the other ones has ad.

If I refresh, they might both fill with ads, but quite often one of them is blank.

Other strange thing is when both show the same ad!

Anyone experiencing this?

What solutions are there to treat the problem?

Mr.Dog, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  2. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So far i never experienced such kind of problems. If you show your blog we can check.
    Feel this lot of times. I'm using two 728*90 ad units on my blog and lot of times both ad units shows the same ads.

anzilone, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you there may be few targeted 250 x 250 ads. Try testing 300 x 250 or 728 x 90.

blogdum, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  4. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    If there are few, even showing identical or unrelated ads wouldn't be bad. I guess it hasn't crossed Google's mind.

Mr.Dog, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  5. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It can happen if you have a very niche site, with very few advertisers bidding for an ad spot based on your content. If Google cannot find an ad based on your content, then it could remain blank. I have had that problem on one of my sites.

Another issue could be very less content and a lot of ad units. You can try to diversify the topics you write on, and write longer posts. That could be one way to ensure Google has some ads to show on your blog.

Test these tactics and report back if they work.

gauharjk, Dec 4, 2013 IP