1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review mytravelstudio.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by BogdanD, Dec 3, 2013.

Hello,

Can I get some honest review on http://www.mytravelstudio.com/ ?
    We are 3 people working on this blog. One is the main writer (Anamaria C.) one is designated with Social Networking and News section and I am the programmer behind all of this.
    I would like to hear about the Design, Content and Blog Speed from real users, not some speed test platforms/websites
    Also, can you give a grade from 1 to 10 for the overall look and feeling of my work?

I am very proud of this and look forward for some feedback.

Thank you all,

Bogdan

BogdanD, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  2. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent in design and navigation.
    this website has a professional look.
    hope for the best.

dean1122, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nice, contemporary look. Logo could be tweaked with some. I don't think it's 100% there yet (your logo I mean).

Looks great on a laptop, but when I opened it on my iPad mini it all looked botched up. I think you need to set a min-width: 1000px; or maybe even slightly larger so that it would not look botched up on a tablet.

qwikad.com, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  4. vladyghost

vladyghost Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent design and navigation. I'm loving the look of the overall website the only thing i would suggest changing is the logo. I had a hard time reading it and it seems to be a bit blurry. and doesn't got with the design

vladyghost, Dec 3, 2013 IP