1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Native English Writer Looking For New Clients

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by melanie.c.jones, Nov 17, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi there DP members!

I am a professional writer who is currently looking for some new clients. I am originally from the UK, and have lived in America so I can write equally well in US and UK/Australian English. I have been doing this kind of work for about three years and can offer a very high level of quality as well as a fast turnaround time. I have experience in all kinds of writing, from SEO articles and guest blog posts through to press releases and packaging copy, and have also ghost written and edited a few books.

My standard rate for general SEO articles and blog posts is $2 per 100 words, and I also offer competitive rates for other kinds of writing. I accept payment via PayPal on delivery of completed work.

If you are interested in hiring me and have a specific genre of article you would like to see a sample of, let me know. I have a lot of work in my archives and should be able to send you something relevant.

Thanks!

Melanie

melanie.c.jones, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  2. Jin Well

Jin Well Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in 5x 350 words articles for article directories. kindly send the skype id to contact by pm.

Jin Well, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. Anny2425

Anny2425 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    55.6% - 5
    Please share with me some samples and skype ID

Anny2425, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  4. Moraks

Moraks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am in need of a ghost writer who does fiction/motivational works. Kindly share with me your skype or google id to communicate.

Moraks, Jan 22, 2014 IP