1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO not working for my site-

Discussion in 'SEO' started by panki90, Dec 1, 2013.

Dear SEO Experts,
    Pls suggest me your best ideas according based on your experience it helps me a lot, Actually i am working SEO on this site from Last 8 months but there is no improvements in its ranking i used my all best SEO techniques to improve the rankings but all in vain suggest me what should i do now Website link is this http://www.comparemerchantservice.com/ i had also add 300 Words content in it but my client delete it so anyway suggest me what should i do now to improve it ranking because blogs and article in ranking but site not, So i need All SEO expert advices.

panki90, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you have proper On-Page SEO for the keyword that you want to get ranked... Also, start building backlinks using guest blogging techniques, Social Bookmarking sites, Article and Forum marketing from RELATED to your niche sites!

patco, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  3. liffy

liffy Member

Best Answers:
    You can do unique and informative content on article site and press release.
    Do dofollow blog commenting
    Forum posting
    Build relevant and natural backlinks

liffy, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  4. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dofollow link building is becoming hard and hard these days so you need to keep on adding fresh and valuable contents that people love to read and engage with it. Also keep on sharing on popular bookmarking and networking sites without worrying about the nofollow kind of things. This could be a long process but worthy spending the time.

webdev007, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  5. Eyram Hlortsi

Eyram Hlortsi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You stated that you have used all the best SEO techniques you know. Unfortunately, you have mentioned one of these techniques. It will be difficult to pin point your problem and solve it. I have a question though. Did you do the following?
    niche Keyword research based on the rules of traffic, relevance, competition and profitability?
    Are you building quality backlinks or you are hanging out with spam sites

There are a lot of things that can be the cause. If you come out with more details, this community may be of help

Eyram Hlortsi, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  6. unna

unna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try online marketing products.

unna, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  7. dumitrumidon

dumitrumidon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is not working.

dumitrumidon, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  8. talkcarinsurance

talkcarinsurance Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised you are expecting this site rank. This is just an advertising panel to me, not a real site with worthy content. There are thousands of auto insurance sites with only a quote box. How can all of them survive?

And there aren't many sites linking to you either. No content, no backlinks and only one page indexed by google. What would drive this site on the search engine rankings? I would love to help you but I don't know where to start. I think you should start reading SEO 101. I hope this is not your day job.

talkcarinsurance, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  9. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes I wonder if posts like these are legit or failed attempts to get a link or traffic from the forum. Seems more plausible than the actual stated problem.

Corestratagems, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  10. huardalbert

huardalbert Peon

Best Answers:
    I've also face this problem with my website the only cause of this is low quality of SEO services, you should hire some professional SEO service providers like Social Network Signals dot com, they helped me to improve my website rank and I think they can also serve you.

huardalbert, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  11. Steve Oren

Steve Oren Member

Best Answers:
    Had a peep at your website, your title is good, your description is bad, awful, your keywords need to broaden to two words to stand a better chance, example who is going to find you with a keyword like "paypal" or iPhone, and I would change your <h2> tags to cover your best keywords. You also need to use more content as Google keeps banging on about Content is King, but SEO knowledge is King closely followed by content.
    If anyone who is experiencing low ranking then add valuable content, these SEOs here won't tell you this, they will say something else like buy or get backlinks.

Steve Oren, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  12. Monira Khatun

Monira Khatun Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you to the SEO of your site is not working at the main point of the work at the time of any site to verify the quality of the course pages . You will be better for him to analyze a site and you need to practice at these sites . These accounts will be higher than if the registration is that I think will work best for your site SEO . I hope I have been able to help you .

Monira Khatun, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  13. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    That homepage and layout looks like hell. I would make that website look better and also make it more user friendly

sundaybrew, Jan 8, 2014 IP