1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When does PIP start?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by obay, Dec 2, 2013.

hi,

Just wondering, when does Google start the PIProgress? just started using adsense again and can't remember!

thanks!

obay, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  2. ParichayMehta

ParichayMehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Which country are you from? PIP generally starts around 23rd of every month and in next 2 days of PIP, payment is generally issued.

ParichayMehta, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  3. obay

obay Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ok, so when does this month start then? when is the earning calulated from? 23rd to 23rd? so I started my sites on the 2nd of november, didn't reach payout until yesterday.. so does that mean the PIP will start from 23rd? - how long does it take the check to get from google to us in the UK?

obay, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  4. ParichayMehta

ParichayMehta Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let's take an example of November. From 1st to 30th November, you earn. On 7th December, Google fixes the final amount for you. On 23rd to 25th December, PIP starts and in another 2 working days, they will issue your payment. Now if your option is by cheque then it will take at least 2-3 weeks to come which means you will get your November's cheque in January 2nd week. I don't know much about wire transfer or EFT. :)

ParichayMehta, Dec 3, 2013 IP