1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $3.00 - $6.00+ Avg. ECPM w/ 100% Fill - Buying Traffic For Direct, Premium Google Banner Inventory

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by DanariMedia.com, Sep 20, 2013.

Danari Media is a direct Google display syndication partner. This is premium direct Google banner inventory. Avg. ECPM $3.00 - $6.00+. w/ 100% Fill Rate. This Google invite only program features ads from every major brand advertiser and is by far superior in terms of ECPM rates, fill rates, not to mention the sheer quality of premium advertisers on this premium Google display program than that of AdSense. Owned and operated sites only that offer a good user experience are required. Simple site approval process, get up and running within 24 hours. Contact me for a Google invite or further information: | Skype: collinkay | direct: 818-528-8451

DanariMedia.com, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  2. jamez_john

jamez_john Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a mp3 site with 300k per month impression , can i get the approval ?

jamez_john, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  3. DanariMedia.com

DanariMedia.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi jamez, thanks for the email and nice to meet you. Do you currently have some sort of video player on your site? Maybe you can email me your site to: so I can review it and let you know. Thanks. Collin.

DanariMedia.com, Dec 2, 2013 IP