1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[GET] Article Builder Desktop Application - For Article Builder Subscribers ONLY

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by OnlineMarketerINC, Jun 23, 2013.

Hi guys! I thought I'd share this application I created for myself about a year ago. Now I have an advanced version that I'm selling, but the basic version is pretty nice too. I've used it myself for a long time. It's totally free, I hope the button to the advanced version won't bother you guys too much.

Here's what it does:

As you probably all know, the Article Builder web interface can only generate up to 20 articles at once. If you need more than that, you would have to refresh, start the whole process again, and manually spin the articles together when finished. My little bot automates all that. Here's a little demonstration:

You can download it from here:

http://articlebuilderapi.com/abdp.html
    Code (markup):
    IMPORTANT: Some antivirus programs will detect it as dangerous. It’s false positive!
    And that's because of the professional licensing system I'm using! Every time the application is started by the user, the license is checked on the server! This is needed for the automatic updates to work. Some antivirus programs think this kind of behavior is suspicious, that's why they mark it as dangerous. But of course, this is not true, you can safely extract the zip file, and start using it.

If you guys find any bugs, or if it doesn't work on your machine, let me know, and I'll try to fix it for you. Automatic updates are immediately applied when you open the application.

I hope you guys will find it useful, like I did. All the best,
    Marton

OnlineMarketerINC, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  2. hlw777

hlw777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this generous gesture.

I'm not yet a subscriber to Article Builder, but will soon sign up.

This will then come in quite handy.

hlw777, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  3. OnlineMarketerINC

OnlineMarketerINC Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers! Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a nice week, all the best,
    Marton

OnlineMarketerINC, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  4. hlw777

hlw777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Marton.

hlw777, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  5. hlw777

hlw777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Marton,

Hope you are well. A while ago I downloaded your software, worked with it and today I cannot use it.
    It asks me for my license key and email and I cannot remember what it was.
    I think I stuffed something up on my side.

Please will you be able to assist?

Many Thanks.

hlw777, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  6. kattant

kattant Active Member

Best Answers:
    i bought this articlebuilderapi.com api for 17 dollar next logged into my articlebuilder account once next day they stolen all the 35k api article quota scammers dont trust them spread this word

kattant, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  7. OnlineMarketerINC

OnlineMarketerINC Member

Best Answers:
    Hi There!

I'm not sure what you are implying, but we are the creators of this software, and we definitely can NOT get your password or any other information from you, and we can NOT and would NOT use your quota in any way, even if we could (we can't!). Any serious entrepreneur is smart enough to know that it wouldn't even be worth doing shit like this. Not to mention that it would be dishonest in a way I myself couldn't even sleep at night if I knew that something like this happened in my company.

We have got in touch with "kattant" and we will surely help sort this problem out.

OnlineMarketerINC, Feb 15, 2016 IP