1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drupal 8 is coming soon? The White House, Georgia.gov, The Economist etc. uses Drupal.

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by domainvale.com, Nov 12, 2013.

With all these great brands using Drupal, will you use Drupal for your next project or Wordpress, Joomla. Let us know your reasons. I have use all and am in love with all of these powerful CMS Platforms.

domainvale.com, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Drupal, as it can easily handle my requirements (particularly custom content types, views, and similar). Joomla and WordPress just fail miserably (it would be possible, but with a lot more work) for anything more than a simple site/blog (even then, if it's a few page site then a purely HTML solution might be better).

ryan_uk, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  3. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using Wordpress since 2005 and have never really been happy with it. I like Drupal and Expression Engine a lot better for their ability to provide an easy-to-edit site to clients. I also prefer their methods for handling custom content types. For simple sites I've been using a static site generator called Jekyll to output static HTML/CSS pages. I probably won't be using Wordpress anymore.

freelancewebaz, Nov 30, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.