1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why we are dependent only Google's organic traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kdchozhan, Nov 15, 2013.

1. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google search engine provides organic traffic in websites and this is a sign of good reputation and trust.

KylieSweet, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  2. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is the main search engine. A huge percentage of people use google. Then a huge % of traffic comes from google.
    Like said before social networks are good for marketing/support but I wouldn't t rely (just/too much) on them to get traffic

Shakas, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. nitu666

nitu666 Member

Best Answers:
    Because google is a user friendly search engine and used by most of the people. So if your site get ranked in google searches it means your site have better chance to get more organic traffice.

nitu666, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  4. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    Why you shouldn't concentrate efforts on one search engine? I think this is to much work when dealing with more than one. Don't get me wrong here, I know it requires A LOT OF WORK but shouldn't we concentrate our efforts on one single search engine and thus bringing more organic traffic from one source? Mastering one instead all of them?

content4cool, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  5. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @content4cool - Suppose the one search engine of your choice decides it's time to change ranking factors and algorithms, so everything you could count on 'till today will no longer work to keep you well-positioned in SERPs. What would you do after your website has been downgraded in the SERPs and you see your search traffic (and conversions) drop? Sure, you can work to fix things and adequate your site to the new changes, BUT... what will you do during the time you need to work on these changes? You'll still need your website to keep your business or project going, and if you have no other sources of traffic, that time will result into a temporary death that might cost you customers or readers.

The risk really is too high to take. I know feeding more traffic sources requires planning and time to implement a strategy, but the efforts pay off in the long run, especially if something goes wrong and traffic starts fluctuating--- you'll always have backup traffic to sustain your business or project. ;)

luanatf, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  6. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    If we search anything with a keyword in Google, and search with the same keyword in other searchengines, how many genuine pages we will get from Google and other search engines.
    I agree with Andy Ramirez words " Google is the central core of online marketing, it all begins and ends in Google."

santhoshreddi, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  7. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is not only search engines but it has several programs that can be accessed in free, while other websites may charge you money, simply think of Gmail, how advanced it is, Google Drive where you can store files and anything in free, video calling, Gtalk, youtube and many others, most of them are direct place of internet marketing where people earn money. So Google has built brand name of Google as well as its associate programs too.

It captures more than 80% search engine share, means 80% people are satisfied with Google search engine and they are using to fulfil their needs which can be accessed in free.

alex06295, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  8. ashutoshksingh

ashutoshksingh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bcoz google is used by most of the people.

ashutoshksingh, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  9. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think it like If you strike onto some new words or whatever?? where your are going to put that question?? Google it is predefined in our mind It means if i have to search then i'll use Google. 90% is because of the popularity of Google even a kid knows about Google Search and rest 10% is dependent on the algorithms they are using, which often end up in getting the right information we are trying to get.

John Dave, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  10. nitu666

nitu666 Member

Best Answers:
    Because all company want free things to do and google is central part for online marketing.Companies get good reputation by online that is the main goal for them

nitu666, Dec 5, 2013 IP