1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

There are no View for my Video @ Youtube?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ksbharath86, Nov 28, 2013.

Hello,

I published a video on Youtube a week ago. And till date it has not got any views. Presently there are only 4 views and those were seen by me only.

Here is my link http://www.youtube.com/user/thinkfortech

Can any one please help me with this issue.

ksbharath86, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  2. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Um, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you want more views, email your friends with the link. Or take out advertising. You don not get views by just creating a video and putting it on YouTube. You can also optimize your video but adding about 3 relevant keywords to it and putting the same keywords in the title. This can help a little bit, but dont count on it if those searches are at all competitive (or, by contrast, if they have low search volumes).

PhilipSEO, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  3. mrdeflation

mrdeflation Member

Best Answers:
    you could always purchase youtube views on fiverr.com

helped me

mrdeflation, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  4. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No I just wanted to get confirmed, is my you tube profile is visible to public or not. And I want natural organic views, I am no more interested in paid views. Ofcourse I will be posting more and more videos in future.

ksbharath86, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  5. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    1.Look at the title of your video. Is it something interesting? Make sure it is something that people would click on if they randomly searched it. Other important things to remember when you're naming a video is that when you put a "-" it counts as a minus on google.

2. The video description is very important. Make sure to have Key words in your description will work as tags and be the thing that people will see when they search on Google.

3. Adding Tags are very important, but you have to remember when you are tagging your video that you are tagging it with something relevant and descriptive about your video.

4. Post on a social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, even email your videos around. Have all your friends watch your videos. Ask them to rate them and subscribe to your channel. The more subscribers you get the more views you will get.

shaamblaze, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  6. submission_webkul

submission_webkul Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ksbharath86, your YouTube profile is visible to public.

submission_webkul, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  7. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI, I agree with shaamblaze, Title is very important to attract the viewers, email your link to your friends, and post you YT link on social networking sites, now you have 7 views hope all the people from will watch your video.

santhoshreddi, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  8. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think checked your profile may be that video only for private section any other users not seen that only you see that video. so make sure proper check..

SASA Techno, Nov 29, 2013 IP