1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you really get paid to answer surveys?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by azulita, Nov 17, 2013.

Hi, I had seen so many websites that says to join and get paid by answering surveys but is that true?
    Have you done that?
    If you have experience with surveys and if is true, can you tell me reliable sites where I can sign up?

Thanks =)

azulita, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  2. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is waste of time, according to me it is not a real way of making money online, anything you do online, make sure you are thinking how others would get benefited from your work.... it makes sense... survey sites also pay money but it is a little, unless you are from the USA, your survey may not be considered as well.

alex06295, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I got paid $3 for doing a review of an app.

Check out UserTesting.com

They pay via PayPal & it's legit.

The issue is that some of the jobs are very targeted (e.g. Must be from Ireland).

Applicable jobs come once in a blue moon.

Ethan Alvin, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  4. Mone

Mone Member

Best Answers:
    i'v used instagc.com and amazon Mturk, they both pay out legit.

Mone, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  5. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's just data mining and waste of time IMO. I think most of the sites are fly by night and will not pay you.

Many times they will make the survey look like it just crashed at the very end so you cannot complete it and you do not get paid. Or they will just say "give us your address we will send you a check"(which you never receive) or they just don't pay you and there is nothing you can do about it.

averyz, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  6. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends. I personally think all survey sites are false and none of them will ever pay you a fine or nickle it's better if you try to just do posting on forum for money. Most times they get the person doing the survey by making it look like it crashed near the end or by not allowing you to continue after your done with it allowing you to be paid. It's just pure b.s

Greg Ramos, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  7. davisgd

davisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been a member of People Panel for several years now. They're legit. I get paid $1 $5 or $20 for every survey they send me. It's all through the mail, so I just open up their letter and there's cash and a survey in it. In short, yeah you can get paid to do surveys. You can't make a living off if it though. Any site that says otherwise is probably gonna scam you.

davisgd, Nov 20, 2013 IP
    WebBuddy likes this.
  8. riyadabc

riyadabc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually survey sites be used for product review. when someone got any review or survey result positive then they also got idea about product is good or bad. that's why people feel interest , especially product owner wants to do a survey of his product. and i found some site like legitimate paid surveys is true survey site. and they pay also.

riyadabc, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  9. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Surveys are really waste of time. i never got money from surveys and i not suggest that .

bledian93, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  10. riyadabc

riyadabc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is true survay take too much time , but some survey is not time spending , you can do it within few minute

riyadabc, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  11. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is some of the higher payments I've heard of for filling out/participating in surverys online. I did try some surveys some time back but they didn't reach payout or some other silly reason. Well, I am not a fan of surveys but I will surely give People Panel a try.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    WebBuddy, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  12. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes pal agree with you. Never saw a cent of any payment from surveys. Also, averyz is right about the software crashing near the end :D

WebBuddy, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  13. sushildubey

sushildubey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have personally earned more than $100 completing surveys. There are many sites. However, the catch is that you will not quality for many of these sites and surveys because most paid surveys target American population. I was able to earn only because I was in the USA for over a year and had opportunity to qualify these surveys.

sushildubey, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  14. gurujava

gurujava Peon

Best Answers:
    you get paid to send customers to the survey sites, you'll make very little filling them yourself

gurujava, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  15. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have earn money click surveys or sending traffic on surveys?

bledian93, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  16. sushildubey

sushildubey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have earned completing surveys. I am not at all good at generating traffic.

sushildubey, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  17. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that there are a few legitimate ones out there, but mostly no I don't think you actually do get paid to answer surveys. Usually the websites promise a high payout per survey but they make you go through so many hoops before you can even get your money you end up giving up before the money is even able to be paid out. I personally wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for ways to make money online as there are many other better methods of doing so.

IsayHey, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  18. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    You can get paid for completing surveys online, However, if you want to make serious money online answering surveys follow these simple guidelines. 1. Do a Google Search for survey companies. ( I have never had pay issues with marketing research firms in regards to pay, Read the terms and conditions to ensure that you will be paid something per completed survey.) 2. Join 10 online marketing research firms. 3. Do as many surveys as you can daily. ( When I was answering surveys I was working full time and spending about 7 hours a day to answering surveys in my off time and would spend about 17 hours a day on the weekends. I made about $40/mo answering surveys) This was my first experience making money online in 2009. I then transitioned into affiliate marketing in 2010. Good Luck To You!

Michael Mayer, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  19. Az Wan

Az Wan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use cpalead or cpagrip. You do not answer the survey... let other people answer the survey. than u make money.. this is call = CPA marketing.. hehehe
    just some joke. :rolleyes:
    but people make money a lot with cpa.. :cool:

Az Wan, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  20. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Dec 5, 2013 IP