1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Generate Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Yohan, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Hollow

Hollow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy a premium lite account for 3 Eu at HitLeap then use those 2,000 minutes on the video. That will only increase pageviews though and I'm not sure if Vimeo gives a shit about how many times a video has been viewed to promote it or feature it, or turn it up in searches etc. I'd reccomend youtube if you want some attention.

Hollow, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  2. pboyle

pboyle Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion would be to look for related and relevant videos on YT and post as a video reply.

Certainly have everyone in the video (lots of people) put it out to their networks.

For your next attempt, look ahead to the next trend, and jump on it sooner. Thrift shop is old, and thus likely won't fair well on social media platforms.

pboyle, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  3. Asmith20

Asmith20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say post on relevant sites/ forums and social media so that people can share your video!

Asmith20, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  4. shuman202

shuman202 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    this really a good way to promote videos , since most of traffic comes from google , using google keyword tools will help you

shuman202, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  5. cpv4ever

cpv4ever Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Usually it requires no spending. Social networks does the trick for me personally. As long as you get a group of people talking about it, then you're basically set. As people mentioned before, unique title name will usually attract them to watching it. Don't trick them with a false title that has no relevancy to the video otherwise you will destroy any credibility you have. Good luck.

cpv4ever, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  6. shakedownlife

shakedownlife Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i wish some one help as about trafic !!

shakedownlife, Oct 11, 2013 IP
  7. devilx

devilx Active Member

Best Answers:
    buy google adwords vouchers and make campaign.

devilx, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  8. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    Share on the top social media sites and share with groups within those sites that are relevant to the video you shot. As for paid strategy Facebook PPC, Youtube PPC and Bing PPC

Michael Mayer, Nov 27, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  9. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Aren't there tons of parody Macklemore songs? I feel this was something that went viral when the song first came out. I don't even hear the song on the radio anymore. Anyway...I think a good job with the video. I did chuckle a few times. That asian kid in the wheel chair was probably the highlight of the video and would of earned a thumbsup from me on YouTube. Viral videos go viral because everyone seems to find them interesting enough to share. Is that your video?

NetStar, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  10. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever considered automated content distribution? With automated content distribution, you can simply take the RSS feed from your Vimeo video and inputted into your account dashboard. Once that's complete, you simply fill out the login details for every social network and social bookmarking service you desire your content to be syndicated to. After that's complete, all you have to do is focus on creating engaging video content and automated content distribution account takes care of the rest. Once everything's intact, you can look for to seeing your video syndicated on social networks and social bookmarking services such as Google +, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, and many more. This method of video marketing is virtually guaranteed to help increase traffic not just to this video, but every new video you upload to your channel. If you include a link in the video description of every new video you upload, this can also help your search engine optimization efforts to improve SEO and possibly create more back links to your site.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  11. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    nice to see this video.
    you have to share this video at top video sharing sites, like youtube or dailymotion etc with a proper title.
    forums are also a great source to promote such types of videos ,but your focus should be related forum only. .
    as all respectable members said social media is one source which can be use effectively.

dean1122, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  12. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say, don't take yourself too seriously, be prepared to make more videos of varying lengths, quality and content, keep it light, funny and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself or encouage any parodies. Then put the video on youtube... have someone good with video editing/remixing to make a funny remix.. and then use the video reply feature of youtube to reply to some people with popular videos/channels to get their attention. In other words, make yourself visible by being fun, unpredictable and by participating in the music/personality youtube community.

kingde, Nov 29, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  13. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should specify the good keywords and specific so you can video traffic increases.

Owl Writer, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  14. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was about to say the same thing too. Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 30, 2013 IP
  15. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Upload the video over some other video sites, then promote those live links through social bookmarking, forums and content. SMO is also an effective and affordable way to get traffic in video.

emn, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  16. Daniel Do

Daniel Do Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    make the video auto play, so whenever someone visits your youtube channel, it plays automatically.

Daniel Do, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  17. Paul Dilley

Paul Dilley Peon

Best Answers:
    To get more traffic to your video you should optimize its title, description, and tags.
    Your title should be rich in the keyword that you are targeting.
    The description should also contain keywords that you want to rank for and it should clearly describe what the video is about.
    The tags should include keywords that are relevant to your topic. Ideally you should have between ten and twenty tags for your video.

Paul Dilley, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  18. Pallavi Malhotra

Pallavi Malhotra Member

Best Answers:
    Use forum posting, Guest posting and social networking sites

Pallavi Malhotra, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  19. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using Twitter. Facebook, Stumbleupon, Slideshare.com, Friendfeed.com, Pinterest.com, Youtube.com, Google Plus, Plurk.com etc are Social Networking Websites. If we have a genuine friend list & Followers over there then we must get genuine traffic for our websites.

Paresh Shrimali, Dec 11, 2013 IP
  20. onlineadspost

onlineadspost Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

The easiest way to improve your Alexa Ranking and get a huge volume of natural traffic is using Hitleap.

We are selling Hitleap 50000 Minutes in just $5 so it makes more easy to get a huge volume of traffic in very little cost.

50000 Minutes can get 300000 Visitors of 10 sec average on your site. we always use 60 sec visitor timing which gives us only 50000 visitor in 50000 minutes but more benefited in many ways.

1. Our Alexa Rank Improves very fast and for longer period without paying $ 2000+ to others
    2. our Natural Traffic count increases
    3. It attract other users and build a trust on your site, which is like word of mouth ( If you talk about something others will also start doing it) which simple means just small traffic can attract huge volume of traffic naturally.

If interested please contact us at and provide this forums link to apply the easy discount on your account.

Soon our services will be live selling on http://vospc.com

you can contact us at skype for more details : vikashkgarg

Always try to build the effective solution for website owners to create there web presence.

Regards

Vks

onlineadspost, Jan 2, 2016 IP