1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increases ranking in other search engines

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Devesh Sharma, Nov 27, 2013.

Hi to all,

I would like to know that we all are doing optimization for google.com mainly , if i want to increase my ranking of web on MSN, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and other search engines. What would I have to do so that my web will appear in SERP's like Google, Yahoo , Bing, AOL etc.

Devesh Sharma, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  2. Abu Rayhan

Abu Rayhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Learn the algorithm of those search engines and do accordingly.
    Use meta keywords for bing, and yahoo.
    Submit site maps to Bing.
    Anchor based link building is global technique to be ranked in all search engines.

Abu Rayhan, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  3. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you will be doing the same thing that you do for google optimization i.e. Avoid Duplicate Content, Spamming, Stuffing , Keyword Density,Do Business listing, Guest posting etc. If you are raking on google means you are going to rank on other search engines.

John Dave, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  4. irfan.nezami

irfan.nezami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At first you have to understand , Google gives the result on content basis, but yahoo giving result on traffic basis.

irfan.nezami, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  5. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    They use different algorithms and it would be difficult for you to rank well on both. So for now focus on Google as it will drive more traffic. Eventually Bing will catch up with their algorithm and if you rank well on Google, you’ll end up ranking well on Bing as well. You just have to be patient and not adjust your strategy.

shaamblaze, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  6. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    First, you should understand that each search engine have its own algorithm of ranking websites. Googe, Yahoo! and Bing all have different approaches to how the evaluate a website value. Consequently, the ways you promote your site for each of these search engines will differ.

E.g. Google now tries to assess the value of a site from different angles (content, quality backlinks, social signals, etc.). While Yahoo! and Bing (that have practically identical algos with just some minor differences) put more emphasis on onpage optimization (it is even believed that they still value Meta Tags).

So, if you want to promote your site across multiple search engines, you need to play the balance in the optimization techniques that are used for each of them.

Kianu42, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  7. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    All that factors including which one use in Google.com search engine like a Submit a website in search engine, business listing, review submit and many more reason is available for submission..

SASA Techno, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  8. APHPDeveloper

APHPDeveloper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

On the social signals front, are these accounts country specific? for example, do you have Dutch social signals?

Cheers

Zak

APHPDeveloper, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  9. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to do directory submission, as Yahoo, Bing these search engines are using old method of optimization and they consider directory submission heavily.. while Google doesn't like this method.

alex06295, Dec 10, 2013 IP